• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Anyone for a WW1 game?
07-15-2016, 12:03 AM,
RE: Anyone for a WW1 game?
Thank you very much for the explanation. I'm pretty stoked to have this option in CS Series. Thanks to the creator and you Warhorse for bringing it to us.
Quote this message in a reply
07-15-2016, 01:45 AM,
Sorry I didn't explain it very clearly to begin with, was just too excited about it! I'm very stoked about it, and hope everyone enjoys it as much as I have been over the years!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
07-15-2016, 03:48 PM,
(07-15-2016, 01:45 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Sorry I didn't explain it very clearly to begin with, was just too excited about it! I'm very stoked about it, and hope everyone enjoys it as much as I have been over the years!
Okay I need some help. I,m guessing I've done something wrong in the download. So I unzipped the file into the path you gave. I see the folder I click on the folder but I can't find the auto exe to start the game. Hope you can show me what I missed.
07-15-2016, 06:55 PM,
World War One.exe did it for me.
07-15-2016, 11:24 PM,
Sorry, Zap, yes, just look for World War One.exe, thanks Alpha Zwo!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

07-16-2016, 12:44 AM,
I downloaded it, but know very little about ww1. If anybody is interested in one, start it up and send away. [email protected]
07-16-2016, 12:47 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-18-2016, 12:40 AM by Outlaw Josey Wales.)
How different is this from the ww2 area? I love PzCs and tried the ww1 there but couldn't get into it. Was way too different than ww2 onward.
07-16-2016, 01:28 AM,
Hi guy, very different, in that artillery is not so much on call, can take a few turns to arrive, then scatters more often than not, as the comm was not nearly what it was a few decades later. There is some armor in the game, but for the most part you are using infantry, cavalry, machineguns and infantry guns. This is actually pretty cool, as you must use tactics, and watch where you plot artillery. There is also gas in WW1, which can really ruin your day.

Make sure to download the scenario's from the WW1 database, as they are updated versions of what was in the release version.

I'll send you a scenario here shortly!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

07-16-2016, 01:29 AM,
(07-15-2016, 11:24 PM)Warhorse Wrote: Sorry, Zap, yes, just look for World War One.exe, thanks Alpha Zwo!!

This is all I have

inst32.ex-
-setup.dll
-sys1.hdr
-user1.cab
-user.hdr

I looked through the whole folder and did not see WWone. exe

Have patience with me on this
07-16-2016, 02:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-16-2016, 02:09 AM by Scud.)
(07-16-2016, 01:29 AM)zap Wrote:
(07-15-2016, 11:24 PM)Warhorse Wrote: Sorry, Zap, yes, just look for World War One.exe, thanks Alpha Zwo!!

This is all I have

inst32.ex-
-setup.dll
-sys1.hdr
-user1.cab
-user.hdr

I looked through the whole folder and did not see WWone. exe

Have patience with me on this

Search for World War One.exe

It's there.

You can also search for file type which will put all the .exe files together.

db
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email