• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Some terrain enhancements
07-10-2016, 07:26 AM,
News  Some terrain enhancements
Hi guys, I posted a few terrain texturing mods up in the mods section. Just wanted to put a post in down here in case no one looks up in that section at all. These really make the 2d/3d pop now, adding a new look to the old gal!!

They are used by enabling in JSGME, already set up, just unzip into the mods folder and enable, then play like never before!!

2D versions are available for all three games, 3D right now is for WF only, zoom in mode. You could most likely change the folder names and use in EF, but the buildings would be different. I will try to get around to EF/RS, but right now pretty busy, just had to do this for you guys!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2016, 01:51 AM,
RE: Some terrain enhancements
Installed on mine. Nice. Thanks!

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
07-11-2016, 03:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-11-2016, 03:48 AM by zap.)
(07-10-2016, 07:26 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Hi guys, I posted a few terrain texturing mods up in the mods section. Just wanted to put a post in down here in case no one looks up in that section at all. These really make the 2d/3d pop now, adding a new look to the old gal!!

They are used by enabling in JSGME, already set up, just unzip into the mods folder and enable, then play like never before!!

2D versions are available for all three games, 3D right now is for WF only, zoom in mode. You could most likely change the folder names and use in EF, but the buildings would be different. I will try to get around to EF/RS, but right now pretty busy, just had to do this for you guys!

The EF scenarios with snow on the ground there is no noticeable change is that correct? What I mean is the texture is not noticeable. I just want to make sure I successfully added the Mod.
07-11-2016, 04:04 AM,
I did post one for Ef 3D up top as well, but the terrain change is less noticeable.
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

07-11-2016, 08:38 AM,
(07-11-2016, 04:04 AM)Warhorse Wrote: I did post one for Ef 3D up top as well, but the terrain change is less noticeable.

can we have some screenshot
07-11-2016, 09:48 AM,
There are a few up in the mods section up top, under the 2d and 3d downloads section for the mods!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue