• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Is this the kind of guy you want leading your troops?
06-24-2016, 08:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-24-2016, 08:42 AM by RedDevil. Edit Reason: added info )
My 2 Cents  Is this the kind of guy you want leading your troops?
"As a soldier and a guy who's been in my share of firefights, the only thing I care about is the effect on the target. I don't give a rat's ass what platform brings it in. I could care less if it's a B-52, if it's a B-1 bomber, if it's an F-16, an F-15, an A-10. I don't care if the thing is delivered by carrier pigeon. I want the enemy taken care of," Milley told an audience at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington. 
Army Chief of Staff Gen. Mark Milley 6/23/16

Hell Yes!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_A._Milley

ok so it's wiki..... but I'll take my chances on him being someone who will lead our boys, KICK some ass, and bring them home.

Dev

PS... thank our lucky stars and God, of course, for giving us for John Boyd. The A10 is, and will will always be the best ground support aircraft ever designed. The day it is retired, will be another day of Infamy... and no disrespect meant to Pearl Harbor, you fellows who fought for our (YOUR) country (right or wrong) know..
 Respect to you forever and thank you for what you have done.

The A-10 can carry up to 16,000 pounds of bombs and missiles and is armed with a powerful 30 mm, seven-barrel Gatling gun, which can fire depleted uranium bullets at 3,900 rounds per minute.
Keep our boys alive!
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2016, 10:09 PM,
RE: Is this the kind of guy you want leading your troops?
I am glad no other country has seen the ability of our A10 as the best ground support aircraft ever designed.. Just means we keep more of our guys alive and bring them home...
I'm all for that purpose alone.. bring our boys home alive. Bring me back my friends/schoolmates, so we can have BBQs forever.
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
Quote this message in a reply