• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

New Game
06-06-2016, 02:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-06-2016, 02:14 AM by ScoutsOut. Edit Reason: Address )
New Game  New Game
I'll post this once again.  Looking for an opponent to play Axis in "No Man's Land 5.  It's a large scenario, one of the largest.  I can send the file if needed.   Thanks all.

You can contact me at '[email protected]'

Thad
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2016, 05:41 AM,
RE: New Game
Bud, I really want to tango with your arse here... just looking at the farting scenario makes me wanna grab my palm pilot and let the world be every bit mine.. everyone who denies the facts.. CHILDREN... you just keep on strolling around the coulda woulda pole... this guy is asking for an ARSENIO KLICKING and he's all gold!

I got's the file, I got's the skills, I got's the gumption.. can you handle 1 or 2 turns a week? post here and i'll send you my email and give you some EVEEVIL... well a good game anyways.. I hoping I don't let my rep down.... bucko I'm old, I'm skilled, I'm the Devil, and I'm worthy of a game really.. irregardless of the general consensus around here about my past.. we shall rock and roll if'n you're balls up for it.

Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
06-06-2016, 05:54 AM,
(06-06-2016, 05:41 AM)RedDevil Wrote: Bud, I really want to tango with your arse here... just looking at the farting scenario makes me wanna grab my palm pilot and let the world be every bit mine..  everyone who denies the facts.. CHILDREN... you just keep on strolling around the coulda woulda pole... this guy is asking for an ARSENIO KLICKING and he's all gold!

I got's the file, I got's the skills, I got's the gumption.. can you handle 1 or 2 turns a week? post here and i'll send you my email and give you some EVEEVIL... well a good game anyways..  I hoping I don't let my rep down.... bucko  I'm old, I'm skilled, I'm the Devil,  and I'm worthy of a game really.. irregardless of the general consensus around here about my past.. we shall rock and roll if'n you're balls up for it.

Dev
LOL...I love this scenario...I've never won...but love it...I've heard about you a bit...kinda makes me shiver a bit to say the least...If your game, I'll send it your way...give me an address....

Thad
06-06-2016, 05:57 AM,
(06-06-2016, 05:54 AM)ScoutsOut Wrote:
(06-06-2016, 05:41 AM)RedDevil Wrote: Bud, I really want to tango with your arse here... just looking at the farting scenario makes me wanna grab my palm pilot and let the world be every bit mine..  everyone who denies the facts.. CHILDREN... you just keep on strolling around the coulda woulda pole... this guy is asking for an ARSENIO KLICKING and he's all gold!

I got's the file, I got's the skills, I got's the gumption.. can you handle 1 or 2 turns a week? post here and i'll send you my email and give you some EVEEVIL... well a good game anyways..  I hoping I don't let my rep down.... bucko  I'm old, I'm skilled, I'm the Devil,  and I'm worthy of a game really.. irregardless of the general consensus around here about my past.. we shall rock and roll if'n you're balls up for it.

Dev
LOL...I love this scenario...I've never won...but love it...I've heard about you a bit...kinda makes me shiver a bit to say the least...If your game, I'll send it your way...give me an address....

Thad
Actually as Axis, you get first go....

My address is..... [email protected]
06-06-2016, 06:05 AM,
(06-06-2016, 05:57 AM)ScoutsOut Wrote:

Dev

Thad

I can handle at least two maybe three on a good week...no problem at all....btw...watch out for those land mines...a real butt kicker....

Thad
06-06-2016, 06:52 AM,

Dev

Thad

The Party has started.. I shall send you a challenge.. fear not the word, only fear what makes you scared and kick it in the arse! :)

Jester
Dev
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
06-06-2016, 07:22 AM,
(06-06-2016, 06:52 AM)RedDevil Wrote:

Dev

Thad

The Party has started.. I shall send you a challenge.. fear not the word, only fear what makes you scared and kick it in the arse! :)

Jester
Dev
ROFL....your crazy Dev....I'll do my best to give you an interesting game...

Thad
06-06-2016, 07:35 AM,
Cheerios mate!
I'm sure you'll do just fine..  Death to the Allied invaders BTW.... ROTFLMAO
06-06-2016, 07:47 AM,
err... Hey snake Meister.,. What rules do you want to use? I'm no big fan of Extreme assault, but will use if it tickles your satchel charges... LMK what YOU want and I'll game yer arse however you like :)

File coming soon as I know your prefs/ ROEs.. Again... just so U know, I generally use HSL's posted ROEs, but will use my HTs like a bastage.. if allowed :)

Dev
06-06-2016, 08:38 AM,
(06-06-2016, 07:47 AM)RedDevil Wrote: err...  Hey snake Meister.,.  What rules do you want to use? I'm no big fan of Extreme assault, but will use if it tickles your satchel charges... LMK what YOU want and I'll game yer arse however you like :)

File coming soon as I know your prefs/ ROEs..  Again... just so U know, I generally use HSL's posted ROEs, but will use my HTs like a bastage.. if allowed :)

Dev
No problem with regular assault...prefer no VV..all others are fine...HT are manned and armed...so I don't have a problem with them at all.  Other than that, as you chose....

Thad