• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Scenario Design Contest
10-04-2016, 06:06 PM,
RE: Scenario Design Contest
Jim,

So what is the deal with this contest, was it closed 9/30/16?  

Or will it remain open seeing that CS'NAM Gun Fire will not be available until 12/2017? Pray

Just a clarification, thanks!

ItB Cigar5
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2016, 07:30 PM,
How about this:  As a substitute prize -- consolation prize? -- the contest winner is invited to be a beta tester, maybe even a scenario developer, for the upcoming games?  (With a strict NDA of course.)

Whistle
10-04-2016, 11:37 PM,
(10-04-2016, 06:06 PM)Ivan The Big Wrote: Jim,

So what is the deal with this contest, was it closed 9/30/16?  

Or will it remain open seeing that CS'NAM Gun Fire will not be available until 12/2017? Pray

Just a clarification, thanks!

ItB Cigar5

I have not been able to reach Jim regarding the contest, so I took it down until I do. I did, however, speak to Jason about it. He felt it was started too early, as the Viet Nam game isn't scheduled to launch until next year.

I would venture to guess the contest will come back to life at a later date. For now consider it on hold until Jim has time to check in.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
10-05-2016, 03:30 AM,
We could have an interim competition where the winners will have their scenarios included in the Spring2017 1.03 release?

Haven't touched bases with Jason, just floating an idea here Helmet Smile
Visit us at CSLegion.com