• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opfire issue
05-23-2016, 01:38 PM,
Opfire issue
I am currently playing Carpathian Thrust (Targul Frumos) EF as Russians. I have been unable to set opfire, either individually or globally. I'm playing version 2.02. Playing all options except extreme assault.
I've looked in the manual and don't see any reason for this. I'm not sure if this may even be 'built-in' to the scenario. In my 18 years playing this game, this is a very odd issue. Not sure if my opponent is having the same issue. Anyone know what might be going on?
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2016, 09:54 PM,
RE: Opfire issue
(05-23-2016, 01:38 PM)Tankertony Wrote: I am currently playing Carpathian Thrust (Targul Frumos) EF as Russians. I have been unable to set opfire, either individually or globally. I'm playing version 2.02. Playing all options except extreme assault.
I've looked in the manual and don't see any reason for this. I'm not sure if this may even be 'built-in' to the scenario. In my 18 years playing this game, this is a very odd issue. Not sure if my opponent is having the same issue. Anyone know what might be going on?

If you are using windows 10 you have to set the op fire for each unit individually. I have found since using this the game will revert to long for everything in the global settings when you end the turn.
05-24-2016, 12:32 AM,
(05-23-2016, 09:54 PM)Von Earlmann Wrote:
(05-23-2016, 01:38 PM)Tankertony Wrote: I am currently playing Carpathian Thrust (Targul Frumos) EF as Russians. I have been unable to set opfire, either individually or globally. I'm playing version 2.02. Playing all options except extreme assault.

If you are using windows 10 you have to set the op fire for each unit individually. I have found since using this the game will revert to long for everything in the global settings when you end the turn.

I am using Windows 7, x64.
05-24-2016, 02:22 AM,

I hope this is not true
05-24-2016, 02:57 AM,
(05-24-2016, 02:22 AM)fritzfarlig Wrote:

I hope this is not true

I'm using 10 so far I have not noticed that occurring.
05-24-2016, 08:40 AM,
(05-24-2016, 02:57 AM)zap Wrote:

I hope this is not true

I know 2 things............since playing my first game with Win 10 the global op-fire resets to L after every turn and I hate windows 10 :-)
05-24-2016, 08:59 AM,
(05-24-2016, 08:40 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote:

I hope this is not true

I know 2 things............since playing my first game with Win 10 the global op-fire resets to L after every turn and I hate windows 10 :-)
I agree, Windows 10 sucks (plus they took out media center which I use for my HTPC), that's why I've stuck with 7. I've since discovered that this issue is happening in both EF scenarios that I am playing. I will attempt a reinstall of the game. I'd like to confirm, are we still on version 2.02?
05-25-2016, 12:31 AM,
2.02 as far as I know. Also using Win 7. I still miss XP.
05-25-2016, 01:50 AM,
Yes, 2.02 is the latest update. Good luck!
Visit us at CSLegion.com
05-25-2016, 07:10 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-25-2016, 07:14 AM by fritzfarlig.)
(05-24-2016, 08:40 AM)Von Earlmann Wrote:

I hope this is not true

I was pretty sure, but was checking again, I dont have problem with windows 10 and opp. fire