• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

!!Attention to Orders!!
05-21-2016, 01:57 PM,
This Just In  !!Attention to Orders!!
Zap, front and center,

It is my pleasure to award you the Centurion Premier, for your 300th reported game on the CS ladder.

Nice going, Phil!

Congrats and the first 300 rounds are on me. Cheers6

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
05-21-2016, 09:40 PM,
RE: !!Attention to Orders!!
Congratulations! Hat Hooray
Well done! Cheer

Farmer

HSL
05-21-2016, 10:34 PM,
Nice going Zap, congratulations Wine
Visit us at CSLegion.com
05-22-2016, 01:27 AM,
Congrats Zap!
05-22-2016, 02:36 AM,
Hey Zap, nice milestone! Islander

Congrats!!!

ItB Cigar5
05-22-2016, 04:33 AM,
Thank you so much everyone. I don't know if I've ever had so much fun Help2  being taken to the shed by so many exceptional players. Probably, the best part of it all is rubbing shoulders with some very fine gentlemen here.

It seems as though I should be offering drinks Cheers3 in thanks to all.
05-28-2016, 06:26 AM,
(05-22-2016, 04:33 AM)zap Wrote: Thank you so much everyone. I don't know if I've ever had so much fun Help2  being taken to the shed by so many exceptional players. Probably, the best part of it all is rubbing shoulders with some very fine gentlemen here.

Phillip,

Just saw this. Congrats on #300! Looking forward to our next game. I hope all is going well for you.
Send this user an email
05-28-2016, 10:50 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-28-2016, 02:16 PM by zap.)
(05-28-2016, 06:26 AM)RADO Wrote:
(05-22-2016, 04:33 AM)zap Wrote: Thank you so much everyone. I don't know if I've ever had so much fun Help2  being taken to the shed by so many exceptional players. Probably, the best part of it all is rubbing shoulders with some very fine gentlemen here.

Phillip,

Just saw this. Congrats on #300! Looking forward to our next game. I hope all is going well for you.

Thanks Gregg. Hope to be back at it soon.Tuesday going under the knife. Looking forward to the healing so I can once again walk without pain.
05-28-2016, 09:15 PM,
(05-28-2016, 10:50 AM)zap Wrote:
(05-28-2016, 06:26 AM)RADO Wrote:

Phillip,

Thanks Gregg. Hope to be back at it soon.Tuesday going under the knife. Looking forward to the healing so I can once again walk without pain.
I'm sure you will be in everyone's prayers. As soon as you are capable, let us know how it went.
Send this user an email