• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

CSME 1.02 UPDATE - OPEN CUMULATIVE BETA
05-09-2016, 03:41 AM,
Write a Note  CSME 1.02 UPDATE - OPEN CUMULATIVE BETA
Here is an except from the 1.02 manual of the revisions/changes/additions

We plan on releasing the it as an open beta relatively shortly, and then officially releasing it in June.

[Image: Binder1_Page_1.jpg]

[Image: Binder1_Page_2.jpg]

[Image: Binder1_Page_3.jpg]

[Image: Binder1_Page_4.jpg]

[Image: Binder1_Page_5.jpg]

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2016, 06:25 AM,
RE: CSME 1.02 UPDATE - OPEN CUMULATIVE BETA
There's that ugly map from Panzer General 2-D. Whew! Rolling Eyes
Can't do without that, can we? Whistle

HSL
05-09-2016, 10:35 AM,
You'd be surprised how many people like it.

So there it is, for those that do.
Send this user an email
05-09-2016, 08:57 PM,
Dumassrocks loved it too. Accordion

Keep making those changes. Thumb Up2

HSL
05-10-2016, 12:41 AM,
You bet!
Send this user an email
05-10-2016, 10:53 AM,
(05-09-2016, 08:57 PM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: Dumassrocks loved it too. Accordion

Keep making those changes. Thumb Up2

HSL

I thought you gave away your game? So it won't effect you. Now, your complaining just for the sake of complaining.
05-10-2016, 10:18 PM,
Zap I commented on the way the map looked. I do not like it. If you do not think it is what they are going to "add to/change" the series as they advance in taking apart CS, then keep your head buried in the sand. Thank You Sign

I am also free to make comments without having my person attacked by you. If you wish to comment on my comment then go ahead. That is your forum privilege.
If your intent is to simply put me down, then you need to shut up and remember to attack the post and not the poster? Good Job
If you wish to know what I think about you, for doing so, send me a private message or e-mail. I have no problems speaking my mind then (and telling you where to put your comments). But, I do not want to be censured by the forum rules (which you seem to not know or care about following) if I post here and now. Read2

I did give my ME game away, free. Even paid for shipping it. BTW, your post sucked! (Those are my comments on your post.) Jester

HSL
05-11-2016, 04:05 AM,
(05-10-2016, 10:18 PM)Herr Straße Laufer Wrote: Zap I commented on the way the map looked. I do not like it. If you do not think it is what they are going to "add to/change" the series as they advance in taking apart CS, then keep your head buried in the sand. Thank You Sign

I am also free to make comments without having my person attacked by you. If you wish to comment on my comment then go ahead. That is your forum privilege.
If your intent is to simply put me down, then you need to shut up and remember to attack the post and not the poster? Good Job
If you wish to know what I think about you, for doing so, send me a private message or e-mail. I have no problems speaking my mind then (and telling you where to put your comments). But, I do not want to be censured by the forum rules (which you seem to not know or care about following) if I post here and now. Read2

I did give my ME game away, free. Even paid for shipping it. BTW, your post sucked! (Those are my comments on your post.) Jester

HSL

ROTFLMAO
Whistle
 Some pictures are worth a thousand words.....

Game On!
Let the hounds howl, the Cats screech and the mosquitoes bite...
Faith Divides Us, Death Unites Us.... "We were never to say die or surrender" -- Chard
05-11-2016, 11:41 PM,
If that map is a proposition to change the existing CS 3d Maps, I vote no. If it is a Mod for people to choose one way or the other, more power to your own choices as long as my parts of a turn are still CS.
05-12-2016, 01:23 AM,
It's a mod, no more, no less. 

It is conviently included in the install (with 1.02) so if one wishes to use it, it is there, a quick swap with using the mod utility tool we include with the game.
Send this user an email