• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Demo
05-07-2016, 11:08 AM,
c_Question Mark  Demo
I have look for a time war in the east
And want to try a demo version before I put my money is that possible ? 
550 Danish kroner = 100 $ is a lot if you not sure 
Normally I play JTCS
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2016, 11:46 AM,
RE: Demo
I took a look around too, only finding videos on UT and others saying how a demo will not be released as they want your money, and if you play a demo and don't like they don't get your cash. There is no demo for war in the pacific either.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
05-07-2016, 11:50 AM,
Just a thought did you take a look at Schwerpunkt whic is also like a WITE game, no demo but he has videos and such.

https://www.theblitz.club/message_boards...hp?fid=296
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
05-07-2016, 07:27 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-07-2016, 07:28 PM by fritzfarlig.)
Thank very much for helping Chris
I was specific thinking on Grigsby's
war in the east
They also done the war in the west
But ok
"money talks bullshit walks"
(0;
(0:
05-08-2016, 04:31 AM,
Understood; no demo for WITE or any Grigsby game from what I know. I think I would go with Schwerpunkt myself, you get 100+ scenarios and it is in active development and half the price.
05-09-2016, 03:42 AM,
Dont be afraid to invest in either of these 2 games. It would be almost impossible to build a demo and cover the detail that are in these two games. You can read any of the numerous AARs at the Matrix site or watch any of the numerous Youtube videos out there to get an idea of how they play. Just be prepared to invest some serious time to really get all the details and nuances but its worth the time
05-09-2016, 01:21 PM,
These game are far too expensive to buy on a whim IMO. You have to play a game to see if you like it, what one person loves is not what another may. I was thinking of buying an HPS game but wasn't sure, my friend has numerous HPS so I borrowed some, well needless to say he loves them and I returned them to him with a 'no thanks'. I bought the CS game Storm in the East (Fire in the East?), played it for 20 minutes and have not played since. For me it is a demo or no cash. I am thinking of the Schwer game though. BTW - I did own GG WITE back when it first came out in the 90s, I think on the Apple?, anyway it was too much a beast for me, too detailed which is awesome devotion by Grigsby, but over the top for me.

I have spent $130 on CM2 and it isn't even installed and I did play the demo of it which means I have a defective brain.

But I agree, if you are looking for this sort of game that is HUGE in scope either will fit the bill, but I would go with the modern incarnation myself.
05-09-2016, 10:59 PM,
(05-09-2016, 03:42 AM)KG_RangerBooBoo Wrote: Dont be afraid to invest in either of these 2 games. It would be almost impossible to build a demo and cover the detail that are in these two games. You can read any of the numerous AARs at the Matrix site or watch any of the numerous Youtube videos out there to get an idea of how they play. Just be prepared to invest some serious time to really get all the details and nuances but its worth the time

I have watch many youtube videos, I want to know this game will be my taste
05-24-2016, 12:31 PM,
So did you make a decision?
06-08-2016, 09:30 AM,
(05-24-2016, 12:31 PM)KG_RangerBooBoo Wrote: So did you make a decision?

No I have not come closer to a decision yet