• Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Roman Civil Wars ‘Rome Versus the East’ Scenario
05-07-2016, 02:48 AM,
Help  Roman Civil Wars ‘Rome Versus the East’ Scenario
Roman Civil Wars ‘Rome Versus the East’ Scenario

I think:
Unit in Hex 22,9 legionaries have a wrong Leader (in Hex 13,5)! This Leader have only cavalry troops!

Am I right??
Greetings, HaPe
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2016, 02:19 PM,
RE: Roman Civil Wars ‘Rome Versus the East’ Scenario
(05-07-2016, 02:48 AM)O.Schmidt Wrote: Roman Civil Wars ‘Rome Versus the East’ Scenario

I think:
Unit in Hex 22,9 legionaries have a wrong Leader (in Hex 13,5)! This Leader have only cavalry troops!

Am I right??
Yes, you are correct. It is a mistake in assigning leaders to units. You need to re-assign that Legionary foot unit to the group of associated Legionary foot around that unit. This is easily done by left clicking on the unit in hex 22,9 and then using the 'menu - Units - Unit Joins Group' command (click on that) and right click on an adjacent unit of the group you want it to join. To confirm this has worked click on the organisational chart icon on the toolbar above.

Regards,
Paul
05-07-2016, 06:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-07-2016, 06:53 PM by O.Schmidt.)
RE: Roman Civil Wars ‘Rome Versus the East’ Scenario
(05-07-2016, 02:19 PM)Titus Wrote:
(05-07-2016, 02:48 AM)O.Schmidt Wrote: Roman Civil Wars ‘Rome Versus the East’ Scenario

I think:

Am I right??
Yes, you are correct. It is a mistake in assigning leaders to units. You need to re-assign that Legionary foot unit to the group of associated Legionary foot around that unit. This is easily done by left clicking on the unit in hex 22,9 and then using the 'menu - Units - Unit Joins Group' command (click on that) and right click on an adjacent unit of the group you want it to join. To confirm this has worked click on the organisational chart icon on the toolbar above.

Regards,
Paul
Hi Paul
 I have fix this with the Editor!
Thanks for help

Regards
Pit
Greetings, HaPe