• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

EF Edit Scenrio File
04-20-2016, 09:29 AM,
EF Edit Scenrio File
Gentlemen, Im keeping you busy, I hope, with worthwhile questions. Im in the process of DYO'ing a EF scenario & Ive gotten as far as the "Edit Scenario" phase. Ive got the map in place, the units in place, the ground conditions & the scenario description in place but I cant get the header to work! After I fill in the boxes in the Header file and hit the ok button, I keep getting a "Invalid Format" message & the info Ive put in the header file does not load down. Any idea of what is going on? Thanx, Eric
Quote this message in a reply
04-20-2016, 10:09 AM,
RE: EF Edit Scenrio File
I suspect you have the Turns and Visibility sections incorrect.

I would recommend reviewing pages 89-91 in the CS-Manual-[EBOOK].pdf found in your manuals folder of the game installation.

That should help you sort it out.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
04-21-2016, 08:07 AM,
Hi Eric, you can also open a few scenario files, and see how they did it, depending on what your idea for your scenario is?
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
05-11-2016, 10:52 AM,
Boisforas here to thank Jason for the good advice I finally got a chance to follow. The header problem was cleared up without problem. I was using an older version of the EF game manual that did not explain exactly how to do the visibility calculations but the reference Jason sent did & now all is good. Thanks again, Jason-Eric