• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Seeking opponents
03-04-2016, 07:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-11-2016, 01:51 PM by keif149.)
Smile  Seeking opponents
Edit 04/10/16

I am informing my stock players with my next turn, upon completion of that battle, I will be returning to the modded data base and graphics. As a consumer and a SB fan and player, I feel I owe it to the SB community to further advance the game, in lieu of further updates and improvements from the manufacturer.
Ed and I will be actively playing the latest modded data base with alternative graphics.

My life time offer for games still apply, but it will be only using the modified database.
All are welcome to try it and any questions are welcomed.

This is not the old X Files. It is based on the stock weapon depletion model.

Cheers.

Edit: 03/22/16

This is a permanent offer for games. Anytime, anyone, as long as I am a Blitz member, I will accept any game Of Squad Battles.
All are welcome Wink

Greetings! 

Ed and I have returned to playing pure stock Squad Battles, so, I have time for more games and more players.

I’d like to skip simultaneous mirrored games, but will play the same scenario from the opposite side after the first battle is over. I’ll play any title, any side, but would like to switch sides and take turns picking scenarios if we end up playing more than one battle.

Optional rules I prefer are :
FOW ( a must)
Quality Loss Modifier
Vehicle Fire Over
Alternate Fire Density
Helicopter Hovering

Any game abandoned for more than 30 days since the last turn is subject to Blitz Claiming rules etc., etc., etc.

Please keep track of your turns, I hate to remind guys to send the next one.
I can guarantee at least one turn a day (maybe more) Monday thru Thursday and unlimited turns Friday through Sunday. I’m in EST time zone.
Anything else?

Email is keif149(at)hotmail(dot)com

Thanks! Should be fun and looking forward to hearing from you ALL Helmet Wink

cheers
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2016, 12:19 PM,
RE: Returning to stock play
Dan is a great player and his turn rates are top notch too :)
"Ideals are peaceful. History is violent."
03-04-2016, 01:16 PM,
RE: Returning to stock play
(03-04-2016, 12:19 PM)Richie61 Wrote: Dan is a great player and his turn rates are top notch too :)

Plus I'm an easy win. Been a long time since I played stock :-)
Thanks Ed Mex Big Grin
Send this user an email
03-05-2016, 12:08 AM,
RE: Returning to stock play (seeking opponents)
Pick something from Red Victory and fire away.

pkrysztofiak at gmail dot com

Pauli
03-05-2016, 01:20 AM,
(03-05-2016, 12:08 AM)Paulinski Wrote: Pick something from Red Victory and fire away.

pkrysztofiak at gmail dot com

Pauli

Thanks Pauli!

Email sent.
Send this user an email
03-05-2016, 01:21 AM,
Received. Will reply tonight...
03-23-2016, 08:34 AM,
RE: Seeking opponents
Original post edited. See #1
Send this user an email
03-23-2016, 09:37 PM,
Got your request, sir!

I am most willing, but must warn you that my turn rate gets "spotty" and "streaky" as my vet opps here will attest. I will guarantee 2-3 turns per week, but will at times do better. Is that acceptable?

Steve
03-24-2016, 02:20 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-24-2016, 02:26 AM by keif149.)
(03-23-2016, 09:37 PM)Stejones82 Wrote: Got your request, sir!

I am most willing, but must warn you that my turn rate gets "spotty" and "streaky" as my vet opps here will attest.  I will guarantee 2-3 turns per week, but will at times do better.  Is that acceptable?

Steve

Hi Steve!

Yes, that's fine. Send what you can, when you want. If you want to pick something, go ahead and start and send it to me, or email me and I'll figure out what your favorite games are. I have them all as well as the mod titles plus my own and I'll play anything.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Dan
Send this user an email
03-24-2016, 10:38 PM,
Sounds good. I'd like to play more of the Pac War scenarios. I'll fire up something and get it to you. The next few days are rather busy for me, Ed can tell you why ;)