• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Early Termination Bid
01-30-2016, 11:40 AM,
c_Question Mark  Early Termination Bid
Has there been any consideration to creating a Early Termination Bid option in the PzB series especially since Normandy has now introduced a Campaign feature to the series?

This option is available in the ACW and NAP series (may also be in the EAW series...can't remember).

This is a very popular option that I feel really makes alot of sense as it gives a PBEM opponent the option to end a game early and also allows both opponents to automatically see the locations of all of the remaining units on the game map.

Currently in the PzB series, if an opponent wants to surrender a game, both sides have no chance to automatically see the map positions of all remaining units.  This can only be done if you play out every single turn, to the end.

Also, this would allow a player who is playing a Campaign game against the AI to easily end a lop-sided game, and not force them to play meaningless turns just so they can get to the end of a scenario, so they can advance to the next one.

Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2016, 02:11 AM,
RE: Early Termination Bid
I second that motion.
01-31-2016, 01:18 PM,
For the longer scenarios where you have screwed the pooch so to speak half way through....if agreed upon...I could see the use of this. Thirded!
01-31-2016, 01:25 PM,
Another vote from me to add this very useful option.
"I only ride 'em. I don't know what makes 'em work."

-- Oddball