• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

reporting a game
01-16-2016, 09:47 AM,
reporting a game
When reporting a game on the Napoleon Black Powder, does a person need to be signed up for a ladder game or do you just go to report a game heading at the top of the page.
Quote this message in a reply
01-16-2016, 10:00 AM,
RE: reporting a game
If reporting any PBEM game on the Black Powder ladder, both players need to belong to the ladder otherwise their screen names will not show up in the opponent list to select from.
01-16-2016, 12:00 PM,
How do you belong to the ladder and where do you sign up?
01-16-2016, 12:29 PM,
To sign up for a ladder you need to get into your control panel.

The control panel is located close to the PayPal icon.

Once you select it and the new window opens, you should see all of the ladders listed.

While holding down the CTRL button, select and highlight each gaming ladder you want to belong to.

When you are done, make sure to select "Update" which is shown just below that window.

And that is it.
01-16-2016, 12:37 PM,
Thanks, Compass. I would like to just confirm that for Matrix Napoleonic Battleground all I would do is just highlight BlackPowder. I did not see this game under games.
01-16-2016, 12:48 PM,
Yes, that would fall under the Black Powder Ladder, if it is a Matrix NAP Tiller title.
01-17-2016, 05:47 AM,
I found myself on the Black Powder ladder. My opponent and I are seven turns away from finishing the Battleground Borodino game. It is a close game.