• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponent!
01-04-2016, 10:02 PM,
Opponent Wanted  Looking for opponent!
Hi,
Looking for oponent. Preferable Bulge '44 full campaign,  Bulge_Revived.
Options:
[Image: 24pmmg1.jpg]
Sides to agree.
But... I remember most of allied positions, so it's likely that many units will be encircled if I'm going to play Germany (I play without looking at the second map, of course ;-) ).
My English isn't perfect so I sorry for that.
Paul
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2016, 05:10 AM,
RE: Looking for opponent!
What scenario number is that? I can't find any scenario with that name.
01-05-2016, 05:48 AM,
(01-05-2016, 05:10 AM)Bioman Wrote: What scenario number is that? I can't find any scenario with that name.

This one: https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/pzc-...io&id=6013
01-05-2016, 06:22 AM,
Not an issue, but I thought I would point out that selecting VST and explicit supply means that the VST rule will be ignored in favour of ES, you can't have two supply models running at the same time in a scenario. Wink
01-05-2016, 06:49 AM,
(01-05-2016, 06:22 AM)Mr Grumpy Wrote: Not an issue, but I thought I would point out that selecting VST and explicit supply means that the VST rule will be ignored in favour of ES, you can't have two supply models running at the same time in a scenario. Wink
Thanks. I had a longer break from playing. So, I suggest this model with trucks. :-)
01-07-2016, 10:07 PM,
I'm still looking for. But I did small change in options:

[Image: tat11c.jpg]
And I think that scenario #16_01s: The Battle of the Bulge_Alt now is better than Bulge Revived (good job Williams!), so I want be play this scenario.
Sides to agree.
Paul
01-08-2016, 03:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-08-2016, 03:36 AM by Plain Ian. Edit Reason: Spelling )
(01-07-2016, 10:07 PM)Pawel Wrote: I'm still looking for. But I did small change in options:

And I think that scenario #16_01s: The Battle of the Bulge_Alt now is better than Bulge Revived (good job Williams!), so I want be play this scenario.
Sides to agree.
Paul

If it's an Alt scenario then you will need Alternative assault ticked as well. 

I read through Bulge Revived and it looked OK. Interestingly everyone says its well balanced but the best the allies can manage is a Draw???? Germans even got Minor Victories? I see indragnir has played this and he had a draw. I don't have a pc so can't look at the game but reinforcements sound more realistic in this game. 

Good luck whichever one you play. Post some pictures. 

Ian from wet Portugal in Mcdonalds
01-08-2016, 04:24 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-08-2016, 04:28 AM by Mr Grumpy.)
(01-08-2016, 03:35 AM)Plain Ian Wrote:
(01-07-2016, 10:07 PM)Pawel Wrote: I'm still looking for. But I did small change in options:

Sides to agree.
Paul

If it's an Alt scenario then you will need Alternative assault ticked as well. 

I read through Bulge Revived and it looked OK. Interestingly everyone says its well balanced but the best the allies can manage is a Draw???? Germans even got Minor Victories? I see indragnir has played this and he had a draw. I don't have a pc so can't look at the game but reinforcements sound more realistic in this game. 

Good luck whichever one you play. Post some pictures. 

Ian from wet Portugal in Mcdonalds
Yes, the optional rules that need to be selected and the reasons for those selections are explained in the VM sticky thread at the top of this forum, it should be noted that the opt rule selection is identical for any Alt scenario in any PzC/MC title. Wink
01-08-2016, 05:23 AM,
Ok, thank you. So, "Alternative assault resolution" will be included.
But I am still waiting for an oponent. :-)
01-10-2016, 01:51 AM,
Game is taken.