• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Change graphics?
12-30-2015, 01:11 PM,
Feedback Needed  Change graphics?
Is there a way to manaully set the graphics in CM1?  Just installed the game again and really not too thrilled with 1280, would like to take advantage of my HD graphics.  I thought there was a way to manually set them, but maybe I am thinking of a different game? At least increase to 1680x1024 or something like that.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2015, 01:25 PM,
RE: Change graphics?
Welcome back to the "dark side"!!!  [Image: 3f2d7d8cf4vader.gif]

[Image: 1e55851482star_wars9.gif]
12-31-2015, 03:59 AM,
RE: Change graphics?
Thanks. Got my graphics up to 1480x1024 but they stutter so I have to alt-tab in and out to get them smooth, strange. Another old bug I had forgotten about. Will have to play a few scenarios against the AI to get the knowledge back too.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
01-03-2016, 03:30 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Change graphics?
All CMB1 graphics are in a low-res mode.

So, a Hi-res card would be interesting if you replace them by hi-res graphics. Fortunately, many mods exist that provide Hi-res graphics. Of course, not all graphics have been recreated in Hi-res, but many of them, especially environment.

http://cmx1mods.greenasjade.net/mods

You just Have to replace old BMP files by new Hi-res BMP files. And as i did, you will rediscover CMB1 as a new game. Your game will be really enhanced !

Enjoy !
Idiots dare everything. That is the way to recognize them (Michel Audiard)