• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponent (matchmaking) CMBB/CMAK
10-31-2015, 03:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2015, 03:53 AM by johnsilver. Edit Reason: spelling )
Looking for opponent (matchmaking) CMBB/CMAK
Hi,

Looking for an opponent(s). QB dual of some sort. I'd like to play someone in a 40-41 dual, and someone else later war perhaps?

I can send back many turns per day.

Cheers,
JS
Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2015, 06:32 PM,
RE: Looking for opponent (matchmaking) CMBB/CMAK
(10-31-2015, 03:51 AM)johnsilver Wrote: Hi,

Looking for an opponent(s). QB dual of some sort. I'd like to play someone in a 40-41 dual, and someone else later war perhaps?

Cheers,
JS

I'm up for a game and can play either 40-41 or a later war encounter.   Send me a set up.

Panzer Dan

[email protected]
10-31-2015, 11:13 PM,
(10-31-2015, 03:51 AM)johnsilver Wrote: Hi,

Cheers,
JS
Would a CMBB QB dual 44 be OK with you? I have no preference on points or selected/random units.

Regards

Guivric
11-01-2015, 04:08 AM,
Hello Panzer Dan and Guivric,

When it rains, it pours!

Thank you both for answering my distress cal for games :-) Yes Dan. I'll get to work on an early war QB dual setup. Hope you won't mind if it's CMAK? Not done much with Italians for long time.

Guivric, you want to do a QB setup and send it to me? All I ask is daytime and no, or limit of 1 small flak gun.

Thanks,
John
11-05-2015, 02:49 AM,
(11-01-2015, 04:08 AM)johnsilver Wrote: Hello Panzer Dan and Guivric,

When it rains, it pours!

Thank you both for answering my distress cal for games :-)  Yes Dan. I'll get to work on an early war QB dual setup. Hope you won't mind if it's CMAK? Not done much with Italians for long time.

Guivric, you want to do a QB setup and send it to me? All I ask is daytime and no, or limit of 1 small flak gun.

Thanks,
John

CMAK is fine
11-05-2015, 03:11 AM,
(11-05-2015, 02:49 AM)Panzer Dan Wrote:

When it rains, it pours!

Thank you both for answering my distress cal for games :-)  Yes Dan. I'll get to work on an early war QB dual setup. Hope you won't mind if it's CMAK? Not done much with Italians for long time.

Thanks,
John

CMAK is fine

Hi Dan,

I sent you a proposed dual via the email you posted here on 10/31 and didn't hear back from you.
Maybe it went to spam filter?

Will ask here if proposal is ok or not.. Early war Italians vs Brits? If not, please go ahead and send me a CMAK  QB dual is fine.

markdeec#tampabay.rr.com

Cheers,
John
11-15-2015, 06:02 AM,
(11-05-2015, 03:11 AM)johnsilver Wrote:

When it rains, it pours!

Thanks,
John

CMAK is fine

Hi Dan,

I sent you a proposed dual via the email you posted here on 10/31 and didn't hear back from you.

Will ask here if proposal is ok or not.. Early war Italians vs Brits? If not, please go ahead and send me a CMAK  QB dual is fine.

markdeec#tampabay.rr.com

Cheers,
John

John,

I e-mailed you a set up.
11-15-2015, 06:27 AM,
(11-15-2015, 06:02 AM)Panzer Dan Wrote:

When it rains, it pours!

Thanks,
John

CMAK is fine

Hi Dan,

markdeec#tampabay.rr.com

Cheers,
John

John,

I e-mailed you a set up.

Haven't gotten it yet Dan. My email is in above post. We keep having troubles getting together email wise. Maybe PM me your email and let me try to email you the address?

John
11-21-2015, 07:02 PM,
(11-15-2015, 06:27 AM)johnsilver Wrote:
(11-15-2015, 06:02 AM)Panzer Dan Wrote:

When it rains, it pours!

Thanks,
John

CMAK is fine

Hi Dan,

markdeec#tampabay.rr.com

Cheers,
John

John,

I e-mailed you a set up.

Haven't gotten it yet Dan. My email is in above post. We keep having troubles getting together email wise. Maybe PM me your email and let me try to email you the address?

John

My e-mail address is [email protected]

Dan