• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Need advice about PC games
10-31-2015, 02:41 AM,
Feedback Needed  Need advice about PC games
Hi! I was wondering to buy some Panzer Campaigns game but I´m not sure which of them. I don´t like monster scenarios, instead I prefer small ones with challenging AI.  Any ideas?

Cheers
Quote this message in a reply
10-31-2015, 03:46 AM,
RE: Need advice about PC games
Every title has a range of small medium and large scenarios so that does not narrow down your choice, also the AI is no better or worse from title to title, so just pick a title that interests you and start playing. Wink
10-31-2015, 04:02 AM,
Ok, thanks. Kharkov´43 seems to me really nice. Does this specific game have too many big scenarios?
10-31-2015, 05:28 AM,
This title will include some big scenarios, but like all the others will have a mix of smaller ones as well.  Smile
10-31-2015, 05:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-31-2015, 05:36 AM by Kool Kat.)
(10-31-2015, 04:02 AM)Pepe Botijo Wrote: Ok, thanks. Kharkov´43 seems to me really nice.  Does this specific game have too many big scenarios?

Why don't you review the reported Kharkov '43 games?  Smile

You can find those reported games here  --> https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/b-15...148&page=1

Click on the scenario title and you can view detailed information that includes scenario size and number of turns.

Then you can make the determination on how many "big" scenarios are listed!  Helmet Wink
Regards, Mike / "A good plan violently executed now is better than a perfect plan executed next week." - George S. Patton /
Send this user an email
10-31-2015, 06:05 AM,
Yeah, that was really useful, Kool Kat.   Wink

I´m going to spend some time looking at this before buying anything.

Thank you so much.
10-31-2015, 06:24 AM,
Smolensk has a lot of different size scenarios too. I find that title to be a pretty good one.
10-31-2015, 06:37 AM,
I have noticed that. A wide variety and many size 1 scenarios. I like it too!

Is there any graphic mods for Smolensk?
10-31-2015, 06:40 AM,
I think there is a mapmod for it. Not sure about anything else but someone here will know.
10-31-2015, 07:00 AM,
most players would consider loading the Volcano Man graphics mod that is available at the VMods site.