• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Israeli engineers at the 1956 battle of Abu Angeilia
10-27-2015, 03:45 PM,
Israeli engineers at the 1956 battle of Abu Angeilia
Gentlemen, Is there a way to get the three engineer platoons at 196,42 & 195,42(and their trks)unfixed? They are not included in any of the three Israeli brigades as each brigade becomes unfixed. The engineer fall under the division headquarters unit as their headquarters but even that unit doesnt have a time to be unfixed. Im I missing something here? Eric
Quote this message in a reply
10-27-2015, 06:35 PM,
RE: Israeli engineers at the 1956 battle of Abu Angeilia
Thanks for bringing this up Eric! I think Jason said he's traveling for a couple of days, but I am sure when he's back he'll have a look at this.
Visit us at CSLegion.com
10-29-2015, 09:08 AM,
(10-27-2015, 03:45 PM)Boisforas Wrote: Gentlemen, Is there a way to get the three engineer platoons at 196,42 & 195,42(and their trks)unfixed? They are not included in any of the three Israeli brigades as each brigade becomes unfixed. The engineer fall under the division headquarters unit as their headquarters but even that unit doesnt have a time to be unfixed. Im I missing something here? Eric

Good day, Eric

It was intended that the Engineer company be released on turn 45.

I'll remedy this.

If you send me your turn, I can fix it for you.

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
10-29-2015, 09:56 AM,
(10-29-2015, 09:08 AM)Jason Petho Wrote:
(10-27-2015, 03:45 PM)Boisforas: Actually I was just perusing the scenario & when I saw the Egyptian minefields I checked to see what kind of engineer support the Isrealis had & when they were due to come in, kind of playing the scenario in my head for future reference. You have a super good game here but like all new intricate games, bugs  appear but get worked out. Nice to hear from you. Eric Wrote: Gentlemen, Is there a way to get the three engineer platoons at 196,42 & 195,42(and their trks)unfixed? They are not included in any of the three Israeli brigades as each brigade becomes unfixed. The engineer fall under the division headquarters unit as their headquarters but even that unit doesnt have a time to be unfixed. Im I missing something here? Eric

Good day, Eric

It was intended that the Engineer company be released on turn 45.

I'll remedy this.

If you send me your turn, I can fix it for you.

Jason Petho