• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Login
10-14-2015, 06:51 PM,
Login
I've noticed lately that I have had to re-enter my password. I check the box to have it remembered. But after a certain time I am having to re-enter my password again.
My previous experience which I prefer is that I could stay checked in for a long period of time. Is there a check box somewhere that allows me to choose how long my password is remembered?
Quote this message in a reply
10-15-2015, 03:13 AM,
RE: Login
(10-14-2015, 06:51 PM)zap Wrote: I've noticed lately that I have had to re-enter my password. I check the box to have it remembered. But after a certain time I am having to re-enter my password again.
My previous experience which I prefer is that I could stay checked in for a long period of time. Is there a check box somewhere that allows me to choose how long my password is remembered?

No, I don't believe so. The server limits the amount of time you can be logged in before it resets the session. Raz can change that, but there are security issues to consider. I know he's been working on the login issues, so my guess is he had a reason for shortening the session length in exchange for a "remember me" button.

You can try posting in the Technical Assistance/FAQ/Suggestions. forum. He might or might not respond, but you can at least go on record with your dissatisfaction.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
10-15-2015, 06:39 AM,
Hmm, mine stays on all the time?
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
10-31-2015, 11:55 AM,
(10-15-2015, 06:39 AM)Warhorse Wrote: Hmm, mine stays on all the time?

Good thing, although the system takes off where I have to login frequently the password is remembered. Its a long one so I like that I don't retype it constantly