• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Returning to The Blitz after extended leave
10-04-2015, 10:45 AM,
Returning to The Blitz after extended leave
Hello all,

I used to play Squad Battles ladder games and tournaments quite a few years ago.

My brain is getting old and forgetful now.  I think I joined the Campaign Series ladder correctly.  I am going to purchase the new Matrix Games CS:ME 1948-1985 game, and would love to play some head-to-head games on this ladder.

My name is in the bootcamp part of the ladder currently.  What are the qualifications for getting out of bootcamp and into the ladder proper, please?  If I want a ladder game, do I just post a message in this forum asking for a game?

Lastly, is there a list of preferred game settings that everyone here plays with, so I can adjust my game accordingly?

Thanks!
-=Jeff
"I only ride 'em. I don't know what makes 'em work."

-- Oddball
Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2015, 02:38 PM,
RE: Returning to The Blitz after extended leave
(10-04-2015, 10:45 AM)FroBodine Wrote: Hello all,

I used to play Squad Battles ladder games and tournaments quite a few years ago.

My brain is getting old and forgetful now.  I think I joined the Campaign Series ladder correctly.  I am going to purchase the new Matrix Games CS:ME 1948-1985 game, and would love to play some head-to-head games on this ladder.

My name is in the bootcamp part of the ladder currently.  What are the qualifications for getting out of bootcamp and into the ladder proper, please?  If I want a ladder game, do I just post a message in this forum asking for a game?

Lastly, is there a list of preferred game settings that everyone here plays with, so I can adjust my game accordingly?

Thanks!
-=Jeff

Welcome back, Once you complete a game with someone on the ladder you will move out of bootcamp. Yes, just let someone know with a post you are interested in a game.

Your last question. Best to set that up with the player since some prefer certain settings
10-04-2015, 03:28 PM,
Thank you, zap. I appreciate your help.

-- Oddball
10-04-2015, 09:17 PM,
Hi Jeff,

Any one take you on yet? If not, please feel free to send me on a small one, I have many going on at the moment, but we want to get you out of Bootcamp ASAP!! I prefer EFOW, and all options on, however, since it is your first, I will go with what you pick. If you aren't sure about anything before you pick, please email me with any questions at impalass (at)ptd (dot)net

Thanks for supporting our new game, BTW, we appreciate it, and hope you enjoy it as we do!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
10-05-2015, 03:42 AM,
Hi Warhorse. I want to spend a bit of time and learn the game mechanics and basics first. Give me a few days, and I will get back in touch with you for a small game.

Talk to you soon.

-- Oddball
10-05-2015, 08:08 AM,
Very good, there are a lot of new items in this game, take your time, just holler when ready!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/