• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

BoB/BotR
10-01-2015, 05:34 AM,
BoB/BotR
Howdy Guys,

I had to redownload the game and when it comes up,my screen is a little up and to the left.  All my other games fit perfect.  I do not have access to some of the game functions until I can get it corrected.

Any ideas how to fix this?

OJW
Quote this message in a reply
10-01-2015, 11:09 AM,
RE: BoB/BotR
By BoB and BotR, I am thinking these are Battle of Britain and Bombing of the Reich? If so, can't help you there, I don't have either one.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
10-01-2015, 08:45 PM,
I've got the game but never come across this one.  Your best bet would be to post it over at the Matrix forum and see if anyone there can help you.
10-02-2015, 12:51 AM,
Already did that right before posting here.
10-23-2015, 07:21 AM,
Did you ever get it fixed?
10-25-2015, 06:11 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-25-2015, 06:11 AM by Weasel.)
Not sure of operating system you are running, but when I ran BoB I had to disable display scaling under compatibility mode. Haven't tried them on Win8.1 yet.

BTW - My BoB is the Talonsoft version.
Some of us are busy doing things; some of us are busy complaining - Debasish Mridha
11-02-2015, 11:36 AM,
I am having this same problem running WitE from Steam on my laptop running Windows 10.
My original installation from disk (onto Windows 8.1 and converted to Windows 10) on the same computer still runs without the problem.