• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponent (matchmaking) CMBB/CMAK
09-30-2015, 07:04 PM,
Looking for opponent (matchmaking) CMBB/CMAK
Hello,

Looking for an opponent please.  Used to play ladders many years ago (circa 2000-4) then stopped playing CM until a couple months back. Can send many, many turns per day and play at least 2-3 games at once.

FWIW.. I also have purchased CMBN, along with the CW add on and am signed up for that ladder also.

JS
Quote this message in a reply
09-30-2015, 09:07 PM,
RE: Looking for opponent (matchmaking) CMBB/CMAK
I could play a 4 games, 2 in cmak and 2 en cm BB, QB, meeting engagement and mirrowed, 3000 +, 30turns+, rarity standart, unrestricted, no more than 2 AA guns cos they r unvisibles, moderated trees and gentel slope.
09-30-2015, 09:21 PM,
Hi Wittman,

Sure thing! TYVM for the quick response and for the offer of a QB rather than a user scenario.

Either make time frames random, which can make things.. off balance, or go with prior to '44 in CMBB? I'll leave it up to you.

JS
10-02-2015, 05:36 AM,
Owl can also have some games.
Please send me setup, scenario or QB both fine!
Owl
10-02-2015, 06:53 AM,
Hi Owl,

Be glad to send a QB match in CMAK then? I've got a pair with Wittman active, another pair to him following that and a pair active with another gentleman going from before joined here who also joined here yesterday.

If you want to play 2 in CMBB also, let's wait until after finishing up with the 1st 2 will send in CMAK shortly OK? Went from lack of games, to many all of a sudden. Want to make sure am able to send out as many turns as possible daily.

John
10-03-2015, 11:13 PM,
Owl,

Waiting still on an email addy to send a turn. Sent you a email through the site, no response. if you are busy ATM, I understand and we can play another time.

JS