• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

college football begins!
09-03-2015, 06:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-03-2015, 07:01 AM by Big Dawg.)
college football begins!
Who you got?

GO DAWGS!

.jpg   pz111big-dawg.jpg.jpg (Size: 36.63 KB / Downloads: 28)
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" --Ronald Reagan
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2015, 07:43 PM,
RE: college football begins!
(09-03-2015, 06:54 AM)Big Dawg Wrote: Who you got?

GO DAWGS!

Ha, nice pic  Big Grin2
Visit us at CSLegion.com
09-04-2015, 09:16 AM,
I am a recovering Cal Bears fan ... dreading another season. Its like a slow motion train wreck. You know it won't be pretty, but you just can't look away.
09-04-2015, 10:30 AM,
(09-03-2015, 06:54 AM)Big Dawg Wrote: Who you got?

GO DAWGS!

Of course you are referring to Fresno State Bulldogs. Go Dogs! Big Grin
09-04-2015, 08:04 PM,
It's just a great time of year. College football is about to kick in and there will be a lot of action on Saturday afternoon.

Go Buckeyes, another national championship would be just wonderful!!!
09-06-2015, 06:26 AM,
I don't always root for a college football team. But when I do, I go with, "War Eagle!"
10-15-2015, 06:36 AM,
Go Bears!

You're not alone Nort...there are at least two other Cal alums in the Blitz...'cause I invited 'em...;O)

We have a QB this year...hold on and hope for the Rose Bowl...it's only been what...56 years?
10-15-2015, 09:47 AM,
I am a depressed bull dawg now.  Sat in the rain and watch Bama completely dominate us.  Watched TN come back being down 24-3. 

We have no QB, our receivers drop balls that could be caught in back yard games, we lost our RB (Chubb), and our defense cant tackle.

We have Missouri, them Gators, KY, Auburn, and GA Tech.

Looks like a long season.
"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" --Ronald Reagan
10-16-2015, 05:35 AM,
I feel your pain. On a brighter note, Cal was off to a 5-0 start before it self-destructed on the road against #5 Utah. The meat of the conference schedule lies ahead, and a bowl game looks to be in the offing ... for a change.

Roll on you Bears!
10-16-2015, 08:29 PM,
Living in North Carolina these days I've taken up rooting for the ECU Pirates in my spare time. Fun to watch those boys...the plucky upstarts....reminiscent of San Jose State/Fresno State way back when I was at all the Cal games for years. We would schedule them early as a patsy, and every now and then they'd just go on and whip us!

Oops...

Cal has a new coach...new approach...and may have recruited the next Aaron Rodgers...?
Goff from Novato so he's a local boy.

I don't care if they lose the rest of the year as long as they beat Stanfurd.

dawags will be happy, and easier to beat, since he's still sitting on the same section of cold aluminum bench I used to share with him. Great seats....4 seats...right on the 50...

50 inches from the goal line that is...;O)
dawags is too cheap to upgrade?