• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

TOC Fulda Gap '85 & NGP '85 opponent sought
07-30-2015, 05:30 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-02-2015, 03:20 AM by burroughs.)
TOC Fulda Gap '85 & NGP '85 opponent sought
NGP '85 The Boy Who Cried Wolf with me as the WP there of FG '85 linked scenario campaign - a chronological succession of smaller scenarios if anybody has doubts what I mean - or tow shorter campaign scenarios, initial WP attack and operation Hot Forge ( as far as I can remember); preference towards the first idea for a few reasons and the NATO as I have been playing as the Warsaw Pact forces in operation "Rhinegate" for over three years now I think.

Optional rules and game settings to be discussed beforehand as I have quite a clear view of how they are supposed to look like in modern era hypothetical '80s scenarios. I may also play WP if necessary, but would like to try defence and limited counter attacks perhaps for a change. I am posting here before I am back since I wonder if anybody appears which I doubt and my NGP '85 opponent hasn't answered to my inquiry so the slot remains open.
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2015, 04:31 AM,
RE: TOC Fulda Gap '85 & NGP '85 opponent sought
I would be willing to play the Warsaw Pact. Let me know how you want to do the games.

Nick
08-02-2015, 05:19 AM,
RE: TOC Fulda Gap '85 & NGP '85 opponent sought
So FG '85 linked scenario campaign seems to be taken already - the NGP '85 "The Boy Who Cried Wolf" awaits the NATO command to be filled in.