• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Missing Custom Scenario Files
09-29-2022, 01:45 AM,
RE: Missing Custom Scenario Files
Anyone have If They Want It? Rising Sun scenario by von Niemack.

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2022, 09:46 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Missing Custom Scenario Files
Helmet Wink    Gamers - Achtung !

per request of Scud ( Dave ) - I've sent him the game files,
and I hope he'll add it to the DataBase of Scenarios :

An old custom RS scenario - 
" Die Landung auf Iwo Jima "

We'll see.

Tom       Wink
09-29-2022, 07:39 PM,
Thanks for another one
09-30-2022, 12:17 AM,
(09-29-2022, 09:46 AM)5 Leichte Div Wrote: Helmet Wink    Gamers - Achtung !

per request of Scud ( Dave ) - I've sent him the game files,
and I hope he'll add it to the DataBase of Scenarios :

An old custom RS scenario - 
" Die Landung auf Iwo Jima "

We'll see.

Tom       Wink

Thanks, Tom!

This is an old Talonsoft era scenario, but still works! Added back to the database with the brief: https://www.theblitz.club/scenarios/the-...io&id=5153

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
09-30-2022, 06:38 AM,
Two more missing scenarios if anyone has them:

Counter Offensive ver1.05

Battle of the Tenaru ver2.00

Both were designed by "c.konno" and have no games reported against them, so I will probably opt to delete them if no response. Does anyone know who c.konno is/was?

Dave
Send this user an email
10-02-2022, 04:44 AM,
KNIL "Molukken" is an older scenario missing from the database for some time found and resupplied by Yossarian. The files conflicted with those of the same name from a stock scenario from Curt Cabbage and therefore, broke the scenario(s). Warhorse took on the project of renaming the encrypted files and got everything working again. The files are back in the database. 

The scenario is highly rated, 8.86 (7) and not too big, so for those who enjoy Rising Sun, I think this one was worth the effort.

Thanks to Warhorse, Yossarian, Big Ivan and Hawk Kriegsman on this one.

Dave
Send this user an email
10-02-2022, 08:02 AM,
(10-02-2022, 04:44 AM)Scud Wrote: KNIL "Molukken" is an older scenario missing from the database for some time found and resupplied by Yossarian. The files conflicted with those of the same name from a stock scenario from Curt Cabbage and therefore, broke the scenario(s). Warhorse took on the project of renaming the encrypted files and got everything working again. The files are back in the database. 

The scenario is highly rated, 8.86 (7) and not too big, so for those who enjoy Rising Sun, I think this one was worth the effort.

Thanks to Warhorse, Yossarian, Big Ivan and Hawk Kriegsman on this one.

Dave

Thanks for that, but the real credit goes to Warhorse who did the heavy lifting.
10-03-2022, 11:51 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-03-2022, 10:30 PM by Scud.)
Quote:Scud: Two more missing scenarios if anyone has them:

Both were designed by "c.konno" and have no games reported against them, so I will probably opt to delete them if no response. Does anyone know who c.konno is/was?

Dave

You can download them and a bunch of others from this Japanese Language site:

https://scarpia.tripod.com/RisingSun.html
10-03-2022, 10:31 PM,
(10-03-2022, 11:51 AM)Shep Wrote:
Quote:Scud: Two more missing scenarios if anyone has them:

Dave

You can download them and a bunch of others from this Japanese Language site:

https://scarpia.tripod.com/RisingSun.html

Thanks Shep! Nice find.

Dave
Send this user an email
10-03-2022, 10:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-03-2022, 10:39 PM by Scud.)
Thanks to Shep, these two are back in. Very old Talonsoft scenarios. No guarantees they'll still work:

Dave
Send this user an email