• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Real time , come
06-28-2015, 08:34 PM,
Real time , come
got tired of pbem and wego, yes it has its positive sides that we all know but today i realised its not the only way to play the game (same post in cmbs/cmbn)

positive sides of Real time: u can cancel orders (pretty simple fact and everyone who knows this game , knows how good is this and* realistic in most cases)
Pause available : 1) where you cant issue orders 2) where you can
'adrenaline' , idk about you but my heart beats faster when my panter's turret is rotating and aiming at sherman, and while i am waiting to see will he shoot first ,and then what will happen if he gets hit and all that stuff
or when you have 1 platoon waiting to cross the street but you see enemy movement and duuno what to do in the moment and u send whole squad to death. those stories are different from the ones in wego/pbem because you are not completely relaxed while living them , you have to decide fast sometimes and it just feels more alive

what i am thinking about is a tiny or prefferably small, maybe Medium battle that would be set to end in 1 or 2 hours (Custom battles/quick battles)

iam not sure about pause rules yet, if there are pauses timer will be set to 1h for small battle or something like that, if there are no* pauses or its very limited for emergency cases, then 2 hours battle to give us room for thinking since CM is not very optimised/smooth game

Wego that is set to 45-1h actually lasts (not pbem) 2 hours or more sometimes , so its same thing in theory

if anyone is interested send me a message on this forum and we ll play when we both can

dont worry about losing or winning
Quote this message in a reply