• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
05-23-2015, 03:42 PM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
I just received the WWI Squad battle game. If someone wants to pick on a newbie with this game I am up to give it a try. I also have Red Victory.

[email protected]

I can do 2 games at once. Usually a turn a day.
Quote this message in a reply
05-25-2015, 03:17 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Good Morning

While I am a bit swamped at the moment, it doesn't appear that you have any takers yet. Pick out a scenario from either title, get it started and send it to me. I'll give you a fight and give you some pointers at the same time. My email is jefferyconner at suddenlink dot net I probably won't be able to do a turn a day, but I'll try and stay pretty active. By the way, you have chosen two very good SB games as your first two titles.

Jeff
05-25-2015, 03:55 PM,
Jeff
I am at turn 296 of the Stalingrad campaign game with Yvan. Just started a small Kharkov 43 game. Looks like I might have a RV going soon. Let my sign hang out a bit longer. I will find a player with more time.

Thanks.

When you finish a game then we play? Squad battle in WWI looks like a nightmare. I want to be surprised.
05-25-2015, 10:33 PM,
You can send me a WW1 game if you want. bkolcunathotmaildotcom
05-26-2015, 01:35 AM,
Cool beans! Looks like you have at least one SB game going. And by the way, welcome to the Squad Battles Ladder.
05-27-2015, 02:40 PM,
Jeff,

I played every AoR game with Richie over a two year span like 4 years ago. SB is the best for tactical simulation.
05-27-2015, 02:50 PM,
just sent it

thanks for the invite