• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponent Wanted (N'44 or DF'85)
05-21-2015, 01:16 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-21-2015, 01:18 AM by Cassanos.)
Opponent Wanted  Opponent Wanted (N'44 or DF'85)
Hi, I'd like to play a PBEM-Match, either Normandy '44 (full campaign, I'd prefer the Allied side) or Danube Front '85 (where I'd prefer the Soviet side, either a full campaign or one of the WWIII-scenarios). House rules can be talked over, though I'm not exactly a friend of Explicit Supply or the _alt-scenarios.
I'm rather inexperienced in playing against human opponents, so to me, it would be as much a learning experience as a battle, if that's okay with you. :)
My centre is giving way, my right is retreating, situation excellent, I am attacking.
[General Ferdinand Foch, September 8th, 1914]
Quote this message in a reply
05-22-2015, 02:25 AM,
RE: Opponent Wanted (N'44 or DF'85)
(05-21-2015, 01:16 AM)Cassanos Wrote: Hi, I'd like to play a PBEM-Match, either Normandy '44 (full campaign, I'd prefer the Allied side) or Danube Front '85 (where I'd prefer the Soviet side, either a full campaign or one of the WWIII-scenarios). House rules can be talked over, though I'm not exactly a friend of Explicit Supply or the _alt-scenarios.
I'm rather inexperienced in playing against human opponents, so to me, it would be as much a learning experience as a battle, if that's okay with you. :)

I'm available. Send me your move. Default rules if you don't wish play the Alt-scenarios.
The best regards.
Giorgio
06-05-2015, 11:18 PM,
RE: Opponent Wanted (N'44 or DF'85)
If you're still looking for a in Normandy 44 game I'm available.

Iley