• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
05-07-2015, 01:25 PM,
Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Hello. I'm looking for a human opponent to play the 10-turn scenario "Getting Started - The Battle at Fulda" from Tiller/HPS Fulda Gap '85.

I have played the Modern Campaign series for many years but mostly against the AI. I participated in a couple of PBEM a few years ago but they were cut short and so I never got a good feel for how different it is to be fighting against a human opponent. I hope to improve my experience with some of you folks here!

I have a clean install of FG85 updated to 1.07. No mods whatsoever. I am going to school full-time and have three young boys including a baby which keep me very busy especially when wifey is at work. With this short scenario I think I can manage to finish a turn within three days.

Good to be on here again! Wow, it's been a long time. Looking forward to hearing from you and thank you very much.

Sincerely,
John
Quote this message in a reply
05-08-2015, 03:57 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
Welcome back to the TOC ladder Smile, we are always very happy to see members return, I am sure you will have no problem finding an opponent here, PBEM is widely acknowledged to provide a more challenging and fun way to play these titles.
05-09-2015, 01:08 AM,
RE: Looking for opponents [matchmaking]
(05-07-2015, 01:25 PM)Trac_511 Wrote: Hello. I'm looking for a human opponent to play the 10-turn scenario "Getting Started - The Battle at Fulda" from Tiller/HPS Fulda Gap '85.

I have played the Modern Campaign series for many years but mostly against the AI. I participated in a couple of PBEM a few years ago but they were cut short and so I never got a good feel for how different it is to be fighting against a human opponent. I hope to improve my experience with some of you folks here!

I have a clean install of FG85 updated to 1.07. No mods whatsoever. I am going to school full-time and have three young boys including a baby which keep me very busy especially when wifey is at work. With this short scenario I think I can manage to finish a turn within three days.

Good to be on here again! Wow, it's been a long time. Looking forward to hearing from you and thank you very much.

Sincerely,
John

Hi John,
I'm available, send me your move.
Regards.
Giorgio