Opponent Needed  Just bought it - Seeking Games
Greetings,

A long time HPS PZC player finally went and bought the game today

Downloading and installing it , while waiting ,decide to seek some
small scenario to help me get into the series

Will play any side and open to any rules

Cheers
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2015, 03:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2015, 03:14 PM by ComradeP.)
RE: Just bought it - Seeking Games
Using the first patch, Gertsovka, Solomino and Nepkhaevo are good starting scenarios I'd say. Turns can be played in a couple of minutes in all of them.

If you want, we could even play all 3 of them and a single turn in all of them would still take less than 30 minutes.
04-15-2015, 03:36 PM,
(04-15-2015, 03:13 PM)ComradeP Wrote: Using the first patch, Gertsovka, Solomino and Nepkhaevo are good starting scenarios I'd say. Turns can be played in a couple of minutes in all of them.

If you want, we could even play all 3 of them and a single turn in all of them would still take less than 30 minutes.

I am ready for all 3 if you have the time , just sent me the first turn

No problem on the side / rules ...
04-15-2015, 09:23 PM,
I've PM'ed you a link to the first turns of Gertsovka and Solomino. I suggest you play as the Germans in Nepkhaevo.
04-15-2015, 10:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-15-2015, 10:15 PM by papajack.)
(04-15-2015, 09:23 PM)ComradeP Wrote: I've PM'ed you a link to the first turns of Gertsovka and Solomino. I suggest you play as the Germans in Nepkhaevo.

Hi

Game turns received and will send back soon together with the Nepkhaevo
first turn

So far I have only play Gertsovka , twice end up major defeat for the Germans :)...