• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Belgium under assault!
03-28-2015, 11:54 AM, (This post was last modified: 03-28-2015, 11:57 AM by jonnymacbrown.)
Belgium under assault!
A plea for help from King Albert! The Kingdom of Belgium is under assault from the awful Huns in F 14 A: Grand Campaign scenario. Mit Volcano Man as Oberbefehlshaber and his minions Foul, Ricky B and Sgt Jasper in command of seven Hun Armies, Tom Quinn (Joffre’) and myself (Albert and Sir John) attempt to hold this awful tide as it rolls to Paris. As King, I ask the world’s forgiveness for Belgium’s atrocities in the Congo for the past decade; those 20 million murdered and mutilated Congolese; well that was my old man Leopold in charge: don’t blame me! Also don’t forget that Lord Stanley (of Livingstone fame) killed a few million of those people himself as he razed hundreds of cities, towns and villages. And Dad wasn’t all bad; when the locals asked to be killed rather than having their hands cut off for not meeting their rubber quota: well Dad accommodated them! But now the goddamn Germans are pulling the same shit on us; albeit are a much smaller scale. God have pity on poor hapless Belgium. Attached is a snapshot of the Belgian center as it begins to fold under relentless pressure from Foul in Command of German 1st Army. jonny

Attached Files
.jpg   F14 Belgians.jpg (Size: 45.41 KB / Downloads: 74)
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2015, 01:49 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-28-2015, 01:49 PM by Ricky B.)
RE: Belgium under assault!
Actually, I command the 1st Armee, under the loose guidance of Herr Foul. It is good to know the pressure is having an impact, although the coming night may allow many of the nearly trapped men to move west under cover of darkness. And the action of the francs-tireurs around Dinant will lead to more significant reprisals if resistance does not end soon.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
03-28-2015, 08:11 PM,
Yes I wish I could take credit for the pain you are suffering, but having been Rick's opponent on many occasions I do know how it feels. Wink

Lets see how hard it is to break into Namur ????? Big Grin
03-29-2015, 01:22 AM,
(03-28-2015, 08:11 PM)Mr Grumpy Wrote: Yes I wish I could take credit for the pain you are suffering, but having been Rick's opponent on many occasions I do know how it feels. Wink

Lets see how hard it is to break into Namur ????? Big Grin

As King of all the Belgians, I resent this gloating tone! Let me say again, what happened in the Congo is not my fault! It is true that me and my family are now some of the richest monarchs in Europe from having wiped out the native inhabitants of central Africa and looted as much of their riches as we could; but that was my Dad! All those 20 million Congolese are dead and gone anyway, so let's just forget about it ok? Now you Germans should withdraw your armies and let me return to my treasure rooms, please! Thank you, Albert, King of all the Belgians (whoever they are?). Jester
03-29-2015, 05:21 PM,
c_Question Mark  RE: Belgium under assault!
Hello everyone! This Grand Campaign look very interesting!
But I do not understand.
It's a game now closed, or is it possible to apply for control or a german army or allied army?
Greetings
03-29-2015, 07:36 PM,
Sorry for the confusion, the game is almost 40 turns old so no players needed. Smile
03-29-2015, 11:12 PM,
Ah, what a pity! Cry
However, if in the future someone will want to organize anhoter team game
about Grand Campaign of France 14, Tell it, I could be very interested! Big Grin
Have a good fight and keep us informed on the progress of the campaign! Helmet Wink
<bye