• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Your best PzC/MC experience
03-25-2015, 12:10 AM,
My 2 Cents  Your best PzC/MC experience
Hi guys,

I've played most games by now but I have to say nothing beats blitzin' across northern Germany with my tanks across open plains in NGP '85. Talk about tank friendly terrain. Great gaming experience not achieved in any other title according to me.

A close second is defending as the germans in Normandy '44 but I don't like the fact that one german inf. division in the western sector has E quality. Completely useless which the guys making the game should have realised.
Quote this message in a reply
03-25-2015, 06:06 AM,
RE: Your best PzC/MC experience
Well on the complete opposite end of the spectrum from rampaging tanks, I have really enjoyed either defending or attacking fortified areas in the FWWC series, it is like a medieval siege but with modern(ish) weapons, trying to keep the Huns out of Liege has been a particular favourite. Wink

I also enjoyed trying to work out a winning strategy for the Brit Airborne in MG44, but it is also fun trying to hold up XXX Corps with the very limited numbers and ability of the German defenders. Smile
03-25-2015, 09:08 AM,
RE: Your best PzC/MC experience
(03-25-2015, 12:10 AM)U2-U2 Wrote: ...

A close second is defending as the germans in Normandy '44 but I don't like the fact that one german inf. division in the western sector has E quality. Completely useless which the guys making the game should have realised.
I think the guys working for Hitler knew the unit was useless, but Hitler thought all his soldiers were supermen. But without him making the game, there wouldn't be a game to play Big Grin.

I am currently being reminded of my early favorite and why it is tough to match, and that is Kharkov '42. I have to put the Jihad 2004 add on for Middle East '67 as being a great one with a lot of destruction.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]