• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Integration of stragglers and survivors into existing command structures
03-18-2015, 05:20 PM,
Integration of stragglers and survivors into existing command structures
As a matter of fact this situation happens to me next to never and I think I am expreience enough by now to know the answer, but I have always wondered if there is any other choice than to wait for the reconstruction of the organic HQ if I happen to have subunits from destroyed brigades or divisions present on the map and I want to reassign them? I guess not so they remain detached from the command structure until their organic HQ reappears. Is that right? Corps attachments certainly do not work here as they seem to be preset choices embeded in the scenario structure so particulat tactical and operational structures cannot be reasgned at all despite their being destroyed or not so those are two completely different concepts.
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2015, 10:25 PM,
RE: Integration of stragglers and survivors into existing command structures
(03-18-2015, 05:20 PM)burroughs Wrote: As a matter of fact this situation happens to me next to never and I think I am expreience enough by now to know the answer, but I have always wondered if there is any other choice than to wait for the reconstruction of the organic HQ if I happen to have subunits from destroyed brigades or divisions present on the map and I want to reassign them? I guess not so they remain detached from the command structure until their organic HQ reappears. Is that right? Corps attachments certainly do not work here as they seem to be preset choices embeded in the scenario structure so particulat tactical and operational structures cannot be reasgned at all despite their being destroyed or not so those are two completely different concepts.

Don't forget corp attachments only occur in the midnight turn. You cannot change assignments at any other time.

David
Quote this message in a reply