• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

home before the leaves fall
01-05-2015, 04:07 AM,
home before the leaves fall
Hello

I'm looking for an opponent to play the scenario "Home before the leaves fall". Let's celebrate (a little bit late...) the 100's from 1914 Campaign in the Western Front...
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2015, 09:51 PM,
RE: home before the leaves fall
I can remember that there must be a reworked and updated version of the scenario, in my last game my CP opponent complained about the disposition of his imperial forces which he claimed had prevented him from implementing the Schlieffen Plan - as a matter of fact there was something on the matter - unfortunately he vanished.
The scenario as any WWI one will not play correctly with version 3.4 unless you use unofficial fix 3XBb which I recommend to use with any TOAW III 3.4 scenario - sometimes the AAA values need to be corrected, but here it's 1914 - there is no such thing as air force for either side.

If I find the scenario and the time I might get you a game as either side. we'll see. Depends on how many of my newly acquired opponents actually respond within a reasonable time period after the games have been launched.
01-11-2015, 01:30 AM,
I use the TOAW III 3.4 with last update Opart 3xBb...So just tell me if you want to start...
01-11-2015, 02:46 AM,
I have found that and moreover I had had that already downloaded in my WWI folder:

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=3759166

Download and choose the side, but then don't look over my shoulder into my deck of cards, I am good with either side even though normally I happen to have an ideological approach and lean towards the Entente Cordiale side. If you were to set the game up as imperial Germany, make it with advanced options all on with the exception of high supply which is to be off. Feel free to ask any questions you'd like if necessary.