• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for Opponents
01-04-2015, 11:17 AM,
Looking for Opponents
Howdy,

I'm looking to play some mirrored Assault QBs from CM:FI or CM:RT. I'd prefer people who will return 5 turns a week and who prefer the non-cheesy play style :) and who won't quit 5 turns in!

You can count on me for a good return rate and non-cheesy playstyle.

I use H2HH and Dropbox.

thanks much.
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2015, 10:33 PM,
RE: Looking for Opponents
non-cheesy ? can you elaborate?

Sorry to not be offering to play but I am sooooo far behind due to the holidays and I don't see free time opening up for a while but that non-cheesy play style caught my eye and I am curious :)
01-05-2015, 05:01 AM,
(01-04-2015, 10:33 PM)A Canadian Cat Wrote: non-cheesy ? can you elaborate?

Sorry to not be offering to play but I am sooooo far behind due to the holidays and I don't see free time opening up for a while but that non-cheesy play style caught my eye and I am curious :)

General abuse of game rules, insistence and dependence on massed artillery to mask weak play, abuse of map edges,etc. Essentially all the things that can net you a win without every really having to demonstrate your skill and mastery of the game system.

Cheesy players know who they are and after 10 years on this board it doesn't take past turn 5 to figure it out :)
01-06-2015, 01:46 AM,
Ah, OK, got it

Cheese Gromit Cheese
01-06-2015, 05:37 AM,
still looking
01-07-2015, 04:13 PM,
"insistence and dependence on massed artillery" was/is a real strategy and smart, not cheesy

and if your playing a qb, just agree on no arty at all
01-09-2015, 08:15 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-09-2015, 09:43 AM by Gunsalot.)
I´m up for a CMFI game. It will be my first pbem match in a long time. Don´t know what Dropbox or H2HH are but am willing and quick to learn.

edit:

Just got myself a dropbox. And it may be worth mentioning that I will be able to start after the weekend.
01-13-2015, 04:47 AM,
status?
01-13-2015, 05:06 PM,
(01-04-2015, 11:17 AM)Bartokomus Wrote: Howdy,

I'm looking to play some mirrored Assault QBs from CM:FI or CM:RT. I'd prefer people who will return 5 turns a week and who prefer the non-cheesy play style :) and who won't quit 5 turns in!

I use H2HH and Dropbox.

thanks much.
If your still looking for a game. feel free to send a setup to [email protected] or a drop box invite. I have all game patched to the latest version except the vehicle pack for CMBN. I have no preference on side or mission, quick battle or scenario is ok. Unbalanced games are ok, if they are mirrored.
01-27-2015, 06:14 AM,
(01-13-2015, 05:06 PM)kghammer Wrote:
(01-04-2015, 11:17 AM)Bartokomus Wrote: Howdy,

I use H2HH and Dropbox.

thanks much.
If your still looking for a game. feel free to send a setup to [email protected] or a drop box invite. I have all game patched to the latest version except the vehicle pack for CMBN. I have no preference on side or mission, quick battle or scenario is ok. Unbalanced games are ok, if they are mirrored.

I didn't see you'd replied KGHammer; i'll send a dropbox invite and files tonight. Since you'd don't have the vehicle pack it will probably be a CMRT.

thanks much