• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Damn Imperialist NATO Gadgets !
12-28-2014, 01:52 AM,
Damn Imperialist NATO Gadgets !
OPFOR Personality Speaking:

During exercises on the North German Plains, my column was hampered by the use of rich imperialist gadgetry that blocked the People’s HQ communication equipment and left our brave heroes in a Detached status.

Searching through the Red Army manual interestingly coded “JTS User Manual”, I find references to what Electronic Warfare can do to HQs but nothing (aside from staying out of range) to do about it.
Is there something a loyal patriot of the Soviet Union can do to “Unjam” the People’s HQ?

Appreciate any responses – the workers of Geesthacht eagerly await the fair and equal treatment that comes with Soviet rule !
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2014, 02:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-28-2014, 02:35 AM by Ricky B.)
RE: Damn Imperialist NATO Gadgets !
Nope, just have to live with it, similar to the lack of spare parts at the front and consumer goods back home Big Grin.

And there is no range, I believe, so an HQ is potentially in trouble at any spot on the map.

Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
12-28-2014, 02:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-28-2014, 02:45 AM by Don Czirr.)
RE: Damn Imperialist NATO Gadgets !
(12-28-2014, 02:35 AM)Ricky B Wrote: Nope, just have to live with it, similar to the lack of spare parts at the front and consumer goods back home Big Grin.

And there is no range, I believe, so an HQ is potentially in trouble at any spot on the map.

Rick

Much appreciated Ricky !

It's all good .....

I really like this game element .... Here you are - with overwhelming forces - yet Vehicle breakdowns, Air Interdiction, Electronic Warfare, low Troop morale outside of the USSR - all serve to cut down the power of the Red juggernaut ...
Send this user an email