• Blitz Shadow Player
  • Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Official World in Flames Tournament ENDS!
12-17-2014, 10:44 PM,
This Just In  The Official World in Flames Tournament ENDS!
The Official World in Flames Tournament has come to an END!

With 291 games played the Allies win the war with 1819 points vs 1447 points for the Axis team.

I would like to thank everyone who participated (those who played 5 games or more shall soon receive their medals).

Please find all totals and information below:

.pdf   The Official World in Flames Tournament Info.pdf (Size: 61.97 KB / Downloads: 16)

.pdf   The Official World in Flames Tournament Teams.pdf (Size: 9.63 KB / Downloads: 16)

.pdf   The Official World in Flames Tournament Totals.pdf (Size: 3.45 KB / Downloads: 12)
Send this user an email
Quote this message in a reply
12-18-2014, 02:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-18-2014, 02:32 AM by zap.)
RE: The Official World in Flames Tournament ENDS!
Congrats Ashcloud, probably the most successful, longest running tournament in Blitz history. Fun too.

And a big Thumbs Up to all who participated
12-18-2014, 03:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-18-2014, 03:29 AM by Crossroads.)
Wow, thanks Ashley Salute

The tournament thread's got some 277 500 reads, that is insane!
Visit us at CSLegion.com
12-18-2014, 03:41 AM,
Nice job, Ash. Hugely successful tournament.

Congrats to the allies.

Congratulations

Dave
Resolve then, that on this very ground, with small flags waving and tinny blasts on tiny trumpets, we shall meet the enemy, and not only may he be ours, he may be us. --Walt Kelly
Send this user an email
12-18-2014, 05:24 AM,
Thank you for creating and hosting this tournament Ashley. Very much appreciated.

Helmet Smile
12-18-2014, 10:36 AM,
Great work Ashley , many thanks to you and my opponents for very enjoyable experience

Bravo Zulu

Laza
12-18-2014, 11:38 AM,
Yes massively good fun all through, thanks to Petri for suggesting and starting it off and especially Ashcloud for taking it under his wing and seeing it through when it was in danger of petering out.
12-18-2014, 12:45 PM,
(12-18-2014, 11:38 AM)Otto von Blotto Wrote: Yes massively good fun all through, thanks to Petri for suggesting and starting it off and especially Ashcloud for taking it under his wing and seeing it through when it was in danger of petering out.

Oh your right!. I forgot that this was the brain child of Petri. Way to go Petri.
12-18-2014, 04:00 PM,
I think it was Josey Wales who came up with the original idea.

I put his idea into these tournament rules and moderated for a few rounds then got hit by RL. Ashley took over and kept this alive for all this time.

Of course, without the players to participate this would have come to nothing.

Team effort Salute
Visit us at CSLegion.com
12-19-2014, 10:05 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: The Official World in Flames Tournament ENDS!
Thanks Ashley...probably the most fun I've had in a long time and a great way to play weird scenarios I'd have never seen...and best...a great way to meet more fiends...excuse me...friends...Big Grin