• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

*** Scenario of the month: September 2014 - Pairings
09-07-2014, 01:31 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-15-2016, 05:24 AM by raz_atoth.)
*** Scenario of the month: September 2014 - Pairings
Gentlemen,

Below are the pairings for the Scenario of the Month: September

A quick remainder about the workflow:

The allied player is the one who will start the setup and send the first turn to his axis opponent.
The games are to be played using 'Iron' as skill level,unless otherwise agreed.
The game will count as an on-ladder game and will be reported just like a regular game unless you otherwise agree with your opponent.

Please don't forget when your game as started to post here,so we can keep track on the games which are in-progress.

CMBN: Attack on Verrieries Ridge
Allies - Axis
Jpratt88 - patton1945 [Abandoned]
DB_Zero - Talespin Jim [Abandoned]
HoseJock - a1steaks [FINISHED] *
Stonecutter - Expecting_at_crossroad [FINISHED] *
Grubwurm - Duff [Abandoned]
ChappyCanuck - Mad Mike [FINISHED] *
strangewhispers 2.12 - Tonk 2.12 [Abandoned]

CMFI: Palma di Montechiaro
Allies - Axis
Mad Mike - Duff [Abandoned]
Bidermann - DB_Zero [FINISHED] *
Grubwurm - patton1945 [Abandoned]
Talespin Jim - a1steaks [Abandoned]
strangewhispers 2.12 - Panzer Lehr 2.12 [FINISHED] *

CMRT: Minsk Express
Allies - Axis
Tumatauenga - meerkat [Abandoned]
Safetyman - A Canadian Cat [FINISHED] *
Talespin Jim - patton1945 [Abandoned]
Jpratt88 - Grubwurm [Abandoned]
DB_Zero - Fusilier9 [Abandoned]
Panzer Lehr - Wgbn1968 [FINISHED] *
a1steaks - Mad Mike [FINISHED] *

You can contact your opponent by going to his profile and either sending him a private message or emailing him using the site's interface ..(see the below picture)

[Image: profile.jpg]

Good luck to all of you.

Ian
Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2014, 12:59 PM,
RE: Scenario of the month: September 2014 - Pairings
Just to double check, is it only 1.12 patch for CMFI? I am fully updated and it says 1.12.
Send this user an email
09-08-2014, 11:55 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014, 11:56 PM by A Canadian Cat.)
Correct CMFI before going to the v3 upgrade is 1.12. Glad you found this thread.

Don't forget to report here once things are under way - and then when they are done including comments on the scenario.

Safetyman - A Canadian Cat has started.
09-10-2014, 10:37 PM,
Expecting at Crossroads and I have launched. I am experiencing a weird technical glitch in that only some of my vehicles are fully visible. As an example, the Priest and Staghound are invisible except for the crew commander, they appear to be gliding across the ground. Let's just hope the 88's also can't see the vehiclesBig Grin
09-10-2014, 10:56 PM,
Oh, odd. I recommend reporting that to BFC's support team. My guess would be some kind of install problem (missing models or similar).

http://battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com/
09-12-2014, 03:00 AM,
Mad Mike and I are also playing version 2.12...FYI...we have just exchanged starting files. Go Canucks Go! :)
09-12-2014, 09:48 AM,
Ok...so my minsk opponent has decided to start complaing because of the size of the scenario and says that he would drudge though it...needless to say I will spare him the effort of having to do that and then my other opponent for the Attack on Verrieries Ridge has not responded to my two messages or tried to contact me...I was looking forward to playing each of these, so if you any other players that are in the same situation I would like to be paired with someone.

Thanks
09-12-2014, 08:26 PM,
Technical difficulties - Can't seem to play the Minsk Express scenario - System crashes when trying to upload turn, if/when it does load up crashes during my turn before i can set up.

Tried posting in the BF tech forum for help but advice did not rectify the problem. I don't have this problem with small/medium and most large scenarios.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Opponent contacted
09-13-2014, 03:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-13-2014, 03:06 PM by Grubwurm.)
(09-12-2014, 09:48 AM)Jpratt88 Wrote: Ok...so my minsk opponent has decided to start complaing because of the size of the scenario and says that he would drudge though it...needless to say I will spare him the effort of having to do that and then my other opponent for the Attack on Verrieries Ridge has not responded to my two messages or tried to contact me...I was looking forward to playing each of these, so if you any other players that are in the same situation I would like to be paired with someone.

Thanks

In my defense - I just started playing h2h - I have several games I was trying to start with others and I was sent this invite from Jpratt88.

I didn't know at the time it was for the sce of the month.

I thought you were just another player responding to a request to matchup,

When I opened and realized it was huge I asked to change it - not knowing it was the sce of the month and said so in my response to Jpratt88.

I understand you're concern over the outcome - however I would have played it.

My game with Duff probably won't happen I don't have the old version so I am open for the CMBN sce as well.
09-13-2014, 11:40 PM,
In the future you should, before telling them that you will play the scenario of the month, look at the scenario and then decide if you want to play it before putting your hat in the ring that you will play that battle. They send you an email asking if you would like to play a game or not. Then you are allowed to pick which one or more than one...you obviously responded to which games you wanted to play. Then they pair you...I would of liked to of played and would of been paired with a player that wanted to play as well.