• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Since Patching WF - Now Running Slooowwww
09-06-2014, 10:02 AM,
Since Patching WF - Now Running Slooowwww
Since I patched to the latest update - my WF runs very slow now - with watching a replay and moving my own units. Any ideas why this is happening now? Both RS and EF play just fine.

Probably will have to uninstall and re-install everything is my guess.

Any thoughts or tweaking something with properties that might work?

Thanks in advance!
Quote this message in a reply
09-06-2014, 10:57 AM,
RE: Since Patching WF - Now Running Slooowwww
(09-06-2014, 10:02 AM)Tiger 88 Wrote: Since I patched to the latest update - my WF runs very slow now - with watching a replay and moving my own units. Any ideas why this is happening now? Both RS and EF play just fine.

Probably will have to uninstall and re-install everything is my guess.

Any thoughts or tweaking something with properties that might work?

Thanks in advance!

Options > Side A/B Animation Speed?

Otherwise, I have no idea why that would be.

Is anybody else seeing this? (But check the Animation Speeds in Options first!)
09-06-2014, 01:42 PM,
Thanks for the response... the speed tab is all the way to the right for both axis and allies... weird hu?
09-06-2014, 05:04 PM,
I have no idea really... How about before doing a complete reinstall you set the WF Animation Speed to a middle level position for both Axis and Allied, then exit WF. Then open it again, move the sliders towards say 90% level, then see if there was a difference?
Visit us at CSLegion.com
09-11-2014, 10:05 AM,
Guys sorry its taking me a spell to get back with you.... so the issue was:

Playing one of the largest scenarios - The Longest Day - WF. I patched to the latest update and upon playing the turn - the speed dropped way down, even though the speed option was at fastest settings for both axis and allies.

So - I went ahead and did a fresh install. That took care of the issue. Oh - all three games were severely slow - so it just was not WF but RS and EF too!

Now - my buddy who is playing The Longest Day with - he writes me and is madder than hell - his turn now was severely slow. This is my turn that was patched - NOT the fresh install.

So - I came up with the idea - for him to uninstall The Longest Day scenario only and the bte file and reload that. Presto - this worked.

So - glad all is well with our scenario - we are having a hell of a good time!

Thanks Commanders!
09-12-2014, 09:46 AM,
That is one big Mo-Fo, I started a PBEM a year or so with someone, (Death Dealer?) it was a blast, but just way too big for me to keep up with, with all my responsibilities with Matrix/Slitherine and all!! A lot going on in that scenario, for sure!! Whoever it was I was playing, I still have the bte file saved, maybe some day?...
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
09-13-2014, 02:38 AM,
(09-12-2014, 09:46 AM)Warhorse Wrote: That is one big Mo-Fo, I started a PBEM a year or so with someone, (Death Dealer?) it was a blast, but just way too big for me to keep up with, with all my responsibilities with Matrix/Slitherine and all!! A lot going on in that scenario, for sure!! Whoever it was I was playing, I still have the bte file saved, maybe some day?...

I have a game with someone with Aachen-West Wall that I don't know the opponent. The file name I have is R vs J. I don't remember who that is and I can't open the file so whoever it is it's their move. Might this be you???

ScoutsOut

TJ
09-13-2014, 08:32 AM,
That save might have inadvertently got put into the new version!! I think Jason was the culprit!!
Meine Ehre heisst Treue

http://www.cslegion.com/
09-13-2014, 10:04 AM,
(09-13-2014, 08:32 AM)Warhorse Wrote: That save might have inadvertently got put into the new version!! I think Jason was the culprit!!

Yea, that was my fault.

Doh!

Jason Petho
Send this user an email
09-13-2014, 12:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 09-13-2014, 12:06 PM by zap.)
(09-13-2014, 08:32 AM)Warhorse Wrote: That save might have inadvertently got put into the new version!! I think Jason was the culprit!!

Oh, good to know. I wondered where that came from. I deleted my file with that name.