• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Opponents wanted
08-02-2014, 07:59 PM,
Opponents wanted
So I finally managed to get my hands on a new computer. This means that I can get back to my favourite hobby of all time - Combat Mission.

I have all three titles with all add-ons and I still play all of them. Basically I'm up for anything between company and battalion sized battles. It doesn't matter if it is a scenario or a QB as long as we have fun and enjoy the battle.

I use CM Helper and my new computer can handle pretty much anything I throw at it so no limitations there. The only thing that can slow me down are my two daughters. I think it's needless to say but CM comes second so if I don't send back the turn in a day or two, well...

Any takers?
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2014, 11:29 PM,
RE: Opponents wanted
Hello mate

Happy to give you a game - ladder I assume - and like you I am open to almost anything. Though I do like equally balanced missions, and just thinking now - I have no Italian games on going - so how would you fancy Devils at Insernia? You can choose side?

Richtig
08-05-2014, 11:58 PM,
(08-02-2014, 11:29 PM)Richtig FGM Wrote: Hello mate

Happy to give you a game - ladder I assume - and like you I am open to almost anything. Though I do like equally balanced missions, and just thinking now - I have no Italian games on going - so how would you fancy Devils at Insernia? You can choose side?

Richtig

Great. I'll start it up as soon as I can.

Fredrik
08-06-2014, 02:24 PM,
If your still looking for a game, feel free to send a setup to [email protected] or a dropbox invite if you use dropbox. I have all the games and no preference on side or mission. QB or scenario is ok. Unbalanced scenarios are ok if they are mirrored.
08-06-2014, 04:05 PM,
(08-06-2014, 02:24 PM)kghammer Wrote: If your still looking for a game, feel free to send a setup to [email protected] or a dropbox invite if you use dropbox. I have all the games and no preference on side or mission. QB or scenario is ok. Unbalanced scenarios are ok if they are mirrored.

That sounds great. I have no Red Thunder games running so I hope that is OK with you. I will send you a setup or two as soon as possible.
08-07-2014, 12:05 AM,
(08-06-2014, 04:05 PM)Beyondsushi Wrote:
(08-06-2014, 02:24 PM)kghammer Wrote: If your still looking for a game, feel free to send a setup to [email protected] or a dropbox invite if you use dropbox. I have all the games and no preference on side or mission. QB or scenario is ok. Unbalanced scenarios are ok if they are mirrored.

That sounds great. I have no Red Thunder games running so I hope that is OK with you. I will send you a setup or two as soon as possible.

[email protected], dropbox i like small QB but ill play whatever
[Image: old%20ironsides.jpg]
08-07-2014, 10:57 AM,
(08-06-2014, 04:05 PM)Beyondsushi Wrote:

ok, sounds good