• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

opponent needed CMRT
06-17-2014, 04:29 AM,
Opponent Wanted  opponent needed CMRT
New player to CMRT, but veteran of the CM1 series and CC series.

I'm looking for an opponent PBEM, open to any kind of scenario, above medium. I can rack up 2 to 4 turn a day.
Quote this message in a reply
06-17-2014, 07:31 AM,
RE: opponent needed CMRT
Hah same here, i ve played a lot of CMBB games (on other sites than blitz) and i would like to try CMRT. Please setup and send me the file to [email protected] (i have dropbox also so if you want to we can use it). Cheers
06-17-2014, 01:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-17-2014, 01:10 PM by UglyandHasty.)
(06-17-2014, 07:31 AM)Jewak Wrote: Hah same here, i ve played a lot of CMBB games (on other sites than blitz) and i would like to try CMRT. Please setup and send me the file to [email protected] (i have dropbox also so if you want to we can use it). Cheers

Thanks. I've setup a QB game, Medium size, 1h30. I dont know if there is "house rules" in effect CM community Wise, so here it goes....
Map select. auto
Random env.
Mix forces
I'm Axis Helmet Rolleyes
Veteran

I'm not sure bout the vet setting. I only played CMRT 2 times so far so ...

I'm still looking for a game .... just one more ..... Big Laugh
06-17-2014, 11:07 PM,
(06-17-2014, 01:06 PM)UglyandHasty Wrote:
(06-17-2014, 07:31 AM)Jewak Wrote: Hah same here, i ve played a lot of CMBB games (on other sites than blitz) and i would like to try CMRT. Please setup and send me the file to [email protected] (i have dropbox also so if you want to we can use it). Cheers

Thanks. I've setup a QB game, Medium size, 1h30. I dont know if there is "house rules" in effect CM community Wise, so here it goes....
Map select. auto
Random env.
Mix forces
I'm Axis Helmet Rolleyes
Veteran

I'm not sure bout the vet setting. I only played CMRT 2 times so far so ...

I'm still looking for a game .... just one more ..... Big Laugh

Maybe "Warrior" difficulty would be better? (i mean more realistic, not sure). the most important rule for me is "no preplaned arty barrag on setup zones:) ). just send a file and we can move forward :)

Cheers
06-17-2014, 11:24 PM,
Clearly you guys are allowed to pick whatever skill level you want. So do what feels right to you - especially while you are just getting going.

A few thoughts that you should ignore at will or shelve until your next game:

The draw back to Veteran is that it still has shorter Artillery call times and shorter buddy aid. While Warrior still gives you to much information about spotted enemy units which reduces the FOW.

The community often debates the merits of Elite or Iron which is what all my ladder games are currently being played on. Now that the FOW for Elite has been tweaked it is my personal favourite setting. I am not aware of Warrior being used much here. I am sure others might chime in if I am off base.
06-18-2014, 02:51 AM,
Thanks for the answer.

I send a new file, same settings, except difficulty set to Elite.
06-19-2014, 03:17 AM,
I'm still looking for games of CMRT.

Anyone know a site where i could find more CMRT players ??
06-19-2014, 04:03 AM,
This is the best one I know of :-) I am sure someone will take you up on the offer. I have lots of games on the go so I don't feel like I can add another one.
06-19-2014, 12:29 PM,
Thanks for the answer ... again :)

I'll try to be patient .. not easy when ur name s Hasty.
06-19-2014, 07:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 06-19-2014, 08:45 PM by Jewak.)
Jeeez, Soviets have only a few radios... We can play mirror match Hasty, maybe start a second game and i will take Germans this time ?