• Caius
  • redboot
  • Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Cant advance my PBEM turn
04-27-2014, 06:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-27-2014, 06:05 PM by Embis.)
Help  Cant advance my PBEM turn
Its possible I am missing something obvious here, if so I am sure someone will promptly put me right!

Playing a PBEM game of pacific war; I have some reinforcements arriving this turn and they need to come in on a hex occupied by some of my opponents troops, Obviously I cant bring them in, but neither can I finish my turn! Every time I try to advance the turn, the reinforcement dialogue pops up and invites me to place my unplaceable reinforcements. I suspect this is one for Rich Hamilton, but thought I would check with you guys first. Anyone else seen this?

I hope we can fix this because I suspect I am in the process of trouncing Steve Jones and I really dont want to lose that on a technicality!!
Quote this message in a reply
04-27-2014, 11:39 PM,
RE: Cant advance my PBEM turn
You need to deploy your troops before you can advance your turn. Deploying them will force them to assault the unit in the deployment hex, but that's the only way to resolve the turn. It is what it is, unfortunately.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
04-27-2014, 11:46 PM,
You should just be able to cancel the reinforcements and continue the turn

You wont be able to get those reinforcements until your opponents moves off that hex
04-28-2014, 12:42 AM,
I'll be damned! I didn't realized you could do that, Laz, just tried that on a different scenario. Go figure.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
04-28-2014, 01:03 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-28-2014, 01:12 AM by Embis.)
Ahhh thats it, I just click cancel , and the game advances the turn.

Should have read the manual shouldnt IJester
04-28-2014, 10:41 PM,
(04-28-2014, 12:42 AM)TheBigRedOne Wrote: I'll be damned! I didn't realized you could do that, Laz, just tried that on a different scenario. Go figure.

That's beauty of this game Alan, still always something to learn :)