• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Grenada Tournament
06-12-2015, 01:13 PM,
RE: Grenada Tournament
(06-12-2015, 06:50 AM)Dux Aetius Wrote: And I was feeling good about that last game too :-(

that is the good thing! You are on the road to mastery of this complex system. Perhaps you'd teach me Whistle

Hope to see you in the Winter War tourney!

Steve
Quote this message in a reply
06-13-2015, 01:10 AM,
Dux Aetius

If in the future, you have problems with an opponent not responding, feel free to contact me, tournament game or not. That's part of what we get the big bucks for. Tournament games need to be played fairly quickly as there are other members waiting on the results. And please consider participating in the Winter War Tournament. We can use more participants.

Jeff Conner

Jeff
06-23-2015, 06:01 PM,
I'll have to buy the game, but give me until this weekend to scrounge up some cash :-)

Thanks!

(06-13-2015, 01:10 AM)Jeff Conner Wrote: Dux Aetius

If in the future, you have problems with an opponent not responding, feel free to contact me, tournament game or not. That's part of what we get the big bucks for. Tournament games need to be played fairly quickly as there are other members waiting on the results. And please consider participating in the Winter War Tournament. We can use more participants.

Jeff Conner

Jeff
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. I TURN UP ONLY ONCE. [Death, Discworld] Dux Flavius Aetius )'(
06-23-2015, 06:03 PM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Grenada Tournament
Sounds like I'll have to buy another game Steve Mex Big Grin

(06-12-2015, 01:13 PM)Stejones82 Wrote:
(06-12-2015, 06:50 AM)Dux Aetius Wrote: And I was feeling good about that last game too :-(

that is the good thing! You are on the road to mastery of this complex system. Perhaps you'd teach me Whistle

Hope to see you in the Winter War tourney!

Steve
I AM DEATH, NOT TAXES. I TURN UP ONLY ONCE. [Death, Discworld] Dux Flavius Aetius )'(