• Downloads

Grenada Tournament
04-15-2014, 10:39 PM,
RE: Grenada Tournament
I am interested too.
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2014, 12:03 AM,
Being that it is a tourney for newer players, I would certainly be willing to act as a sounding board for questions about the game as you all play. I think the key to getting started with SB is to push through some of the steep parts of the learning curve. I put the game away for a year after I first bought it because I got frustrated. Ask questions, seek advice and have fun learning the game. It's pretty cool.
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4
04-21-2014, 04:01 AM,
Are we going to end up one player short? Arrrgh!

Seriously, for all the PzC players out there-- SB is a good system, and the turns go by much more quickly than in Panzer Campaigns.

A tournament with potential prizes and minimal time and financial commitment. What's not to like?
04-21-2014, 05:50 AM,
Don't worry, we have enough people to start, although it would be nice to have more. Right now we are on an odd number so if we don't get another one, I will have to volunteer someone.
04-25-2014, 08:56 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-25-2014, 08:57 AM by jomni.)
I'm interested if there is still a slot. But my ELO is 7 points above the threshold. Big Grin
Send this user an email
04-25-2014, 10:53 PM,
And you have completed far more than five games. Sorry, but this tournament is for new and beginning players.
04-30-2014, 07:10 PM,
Hi

I'm new in this series, i wish play this tournement.

Regards
05-01-2014, 03:05 PM,
Gentlemen

We are ready to begin. The pairings are as follows:

Grenadians US
Dux Aetius vs Turretlord
ManyMariuses vs Scrat
Juan Manuel vs mfarl2001

The scenario to be played is "Welcome Marines." The Grenadian player should start the scenario, play his turn and email the file to his opponent. The optional rules to be used are Quality Loss Modifier and Vehicle Fire Over. If you are not familiar with this process, send me an email at jefferyconner at suddenlink dot net and I will walk you through it. If you have questions about how the games is played, feel free to ask either myself or the Big Red One (Alan Florjancic) whose email address is thebigredonetfe4 at yahoo dot com

Since this scenario is not very long and is relatively small, I would like to be finished by June 1, 2014. Good luck
05-03-2014, 08:18 PM,
Hello, I´m late. I don´t know the tournament untill just a while.
I would like, if it´s still possible to take part on in. If some one more begginer appear or someone has to left the match...
Tell me if it´s possible.
I´m begginer, only half dozen of matches and only one "official" for the ladder.

Thanks.
05-04-2014, 03:46 AM,
Diegovich

We have just started so that is not an issue. However, there are currently an even number of players. If we can quickly find another player to join also, I don't see why you can't be included.

Jeff