• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Delayed Disruption
04-04-2014, 12:08 PM,
Delayed Disruption

Hmm....I noticed something for the first time today, after dozens of turns.

After you hit 'End of Turn', and the game says Remote Control at the bottom (in a PBEM game), you can still scroll around the map and look at units and stuff. (not unusual)

Enemy units that had become disrupted from my fire during this turn will now show as being disrupted. Helmet Wink

Not sure if that is a bug, or working as intended, or if it even really matters...since the turn is over anyways.
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2014, 01:39 PM,
RE: Delayed Disruption
Well, I think at that point it doesn't matter because the turn is over and you will see them as disrupted anyway if they don't recover on the opponents turn. Really the delayed disruption is just to make things uncertain *during* your turn. :)

I suppose someone could end-turn and reload to cheat it, but well, those people would cheat in other ways too and will eventually be found out.
Send this user an email
04-04-2014, 06:06 PM,
RE: Delayed Disruption
I´ve discovered this thing some time ago as well. After hitting the End Turn Button, I´m always then checking enemy units if they got disrupted. As Volcano Man says, it won´t help you because either the units that got disrupted will recover during your opponent´s turn, or when starting your next turn, you will so or so now know about it being disrupted Smile