• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Site update. Post issues here.
03-17-2014, 10:25 PM,
Site update. Post issues here.
Gents,

As you can see, the site was updated over the weekend, and as time goes forward, we are finding little bugs here and there, which is to be expected.

If you see anything wrong, strange, typos, etc, please post it in this thread and the folks in charge of the update will take a look as things pop up. The key is to be patient. I do know that Grenada vanished from the database, and I alerted the powers that be about this yesterday. At this point it also looks as if there is no way to modify a current scenario that's been placed in the database, something I am hoping gets fixed fairly soon.

Again, if you spot something, post it in this thread.

Thanks!

Alan
Quote this message in a reply
03-18-2014, 08:44 PM,
RE: Site update. Post issues here.
Dude, only issues are.

Fantastic work, looks and feels great.
Absolutely terrific. For all responsible a warm and hearty thank-you.
Special really, special. You guys are the best.
03-20-2014, 07:00 AM,
Thumbs_Up  RE: Site update. Post issues here.
Ditto to that....
03-23-2014, 05:46 AM,
My only question is we had options for our "modules" or in more common terms the right side menu.

We could personalize it with ladder standings, results. I don't see how to change this now. I would turn off mug shots and latest posts.

Everything else looks fine. Some scenarios that show Axis as a side defaults to the German flag instead of a Jap one, but no big deal. Also we used to be able to sort our games logged by scenario and that is not possible now either.

Just observing. NOT complaining.
Send this user an email
03-23-2014, 08:20 PM,
No problem, all constructive comments welcome, as Alan said it will no doubt take a few weeks to iron out the bugs and add features and tweaks that the members would like to see. Smile
04-09-2014, 07:25 AM,
I just noticed that the SqB "Report Game" for Grenada only lists the US as a possible "side"

Steve
04-09-2014, 11:41 AM,
Can you check and see if you still have that issue? I just ran a trial and it showed both sides for me. I think I know what you are talking about though as I had the same issue when trying to report a Panzer Battles game.

Jeff
04-09-2014, 09:04 PM,
20140409 0600 CDT - - - - - I checked and the problem is no longer there. Thanks!

Steve
04-09-2014, 10:51 PM,
(04-09-2014, 09:04 PM)Stejones82 Wrote: 20140409 0600 CDT - - - - - I checked and the problem is no longer there. Thanks!

Steve

I edited it as soon as I saw your game report come in last night....
Site Commander: Task Force Echo 4