• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Touch PzC Bulge Released
11-12-2013, 10:48 AM,
This Just In  Touch PzC Bulge Released
Hi to you all,

The latest Touch PzC Bulge'44 was released today by JTS on the Play Store for your mobile devices. To find it search the Play Store with "Panzer Campaigns Bulge".

This is the description:

Bulge '44 is the second paid release in the Touch PzC series. You should install and play the original free release PzC: Panzer before installing this app as that will give you the chance to test the game engine on your device and become familiar with the interface.
This release includes 15 historical and hypothetical scenarios based on the PC Panzer Campaigns game of the same name. These scenarios allow you to play the part of different German commanders during the battle against the AI commanding the Allies. The scenarios range from the attacks by Peiper in the north of the Bulge to the attacks by 2nd and 116th Panzer further south as well as Panzer Lehr.
While this version of Panzer Campaigns will run on large-format Android phones, it is best on an Android tablet with screen size of 7 inches or more.

I am sure you will enjoy it.

Helmet Wink
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2013, 06:43 PM,
RE: Touch PzC Bulge Released
Nice! And fast after the first paid release too!

Keep it up! :)

Wanted to ask - are there any plans for further features of the touch games, or is this pretty much the definitive style? I mean aside from any bug corrections...
11-12-2013, 11:22 PM,
(11-12-2013, 06:43 PM)Joeyeti Wrote: Nice! And fast after the first paid release too!

Keep it up! :)

Wanted to ask - are there any plans for further features of the touch games, or is this pretty much the definitive style? I mean aside from any bug corrections...

Hi Joeyeti,

Thanks for the interest. I know John is continually looking at ways to make the game more enjoyable, the problem is the Android OS does not allow everything he would like right now, but he has been working on further developments.
11-13-2013, 12:42 AM,
Any word on this (and Tunisa) being released for IOS?
11-14-2013, 12:43 AM,
(11-13-2013, 12:42 AM)Caiussulla Wrote: Any word on this (and Tunisa) being released for IOS?

Hi there,

From JT, T43 is in the Apple store and B'44 is in Apple processing, which normally takes around 10 days for them to check it out.

Regards,

Blackie
11-22-2013, 02:32 PM,
Both are good games I would highly recommend them.