• Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

The Guns Of August France 1914 Tournament 4th Round
10-28-2013, 09:39 PM,
The Guns Of August France 1914 Tournament 4th Round
[Image: 8a5e1a3843GOA6.jpg]

Commanders the 4th and final round is at hand.

Let us finish this off with a cavalry bar brawl, the last scenario is 1914_0812_01s: The Battle of the Silver Helmets the only extra info is the German player must press on with haste as 6 moves is not long to achieve his objectives, both players should make sure they understand the cavalry rules/tactics in regard to when to deploy and when to stay in T mode in order to charge and get the x4 assault bonus.

ALLIED-----------------------------AXIS

Ranger Boo Boo -- Ricky B.

Liebchen -- Barbarossa

SGT. Jasper -- Heinz

Mesada -- TQuinn

Johnny MacBrown -- Pete
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
Quote this message in a reply
10-29-2013, 11:22 PM,
RE: The Guns Of August France 1914 Tournament 4th Round
bumpSmile
War is the remedy that our enemies have chosen, and I say let us give them all they want.William Tecumseh Sherman
10-31-2013, 03:07 AM,
(10-28-2013, 09:39 PM)Tide1 Wrote: [Image: 8a5e1a3843GOA6.jpg]

Let us finish this off with a cavalry bar brawl, the last scenario is 1914_0812_01s: The Battle of the Silver Helmets the only extra info is the German player must press on with haste as 6 moves is not long to achieve his objectives, both players should make sure they understand the cavalry rules/tactics in regard to when to deploy and when to stay in T mode in order to charge and get the x4 assault bonus.

Liebchen -- Barbarossa

SGT. Jasper -- Heinz

Mesada -- TQuinn

Johnny MacBrown -- Pete

Some (many?) of these games are re-matches. Should we be playing new opponents? jonny
10-31-2013, 03:16 AM,
(10-31-2013, 03:07 AM)jonnymacbrown Wrote:
(10-28-2013, 09:39 PM)Tide1 Wrote: [Image: 8a5e1a3843GOA6.jpg]

Liebchen -- Barbarossa

SGT. Jasper -- Heinz

Mesada -- TQuinn

Johnny MacBrown -- Pete

Some (many?) of these games are re-matches. Should we be playing new opponents? jonny

It's a matter of how many members are playing and me not wanting to match a lesser skilled member playing someone who will bowl over them. sometimes it works out sometimes it doesn't.
11-05-2013, 05:10 AM,
Heinz's Central Powers suffer major defeat at the hands of Sgt Jasper's extremely bloodied but unbowed Belgians. Silver helmets beaten to scrap on both sides!!
11-06-2013, 07:00 AM,
Congrats Mex Big Grin
11-06-2013, 03:36 PM,
The Allied forces of Righteousness and Justice commanded by Jonny gain a minor victory over the Evil Huns commanded by Pete. Mex Big Grin
11-06-2013, 10:40 PM,
Thank You Sir Helmet Smile
11-12-2013, 09:48 AM,
KG Ranger Boo Boo and I wrapped things up. The result was a German minor victory against the tough but outnumbered Belgians.

Thank Gary
Rick
[Image: exercise.png]
11-12-2013, 10:20 AM,
Thank You SirHelmet Smile