• Rules
  • Chain of Command
  • Members
  • Supported Ladders & Games
  • Downloads

Looking for Three Games
10-24-2013, 11:06 AM,
Looking for Three Games
I'd like to pick up a couple more games. Currently I have RV, Modern War, SAW, First WW, AotR, Viet Nam, and Tour of Duty installed.

I have most other titles and can install them if needed (Korea, Eagles Strike, P&F, PW).

Lemme know.
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2013, 05:13 AM,
RE: Looking for Three Games
Greetings Sir!

I am willing to take one of your slots. I have Vietnam, AOTR, RV, PW, and ES.

RV and PW are my newest acquisitions - how about an RV game?

stevenmjones82 at yahoo dot com

Cheers!

Steve
10-25-2013, 06:49 AM,
Sounds good. I'll fire up a RV scenario this evening and have the file your way. I usually activate vehicle fire over and FOW as optional rules.
10-25-2013, 08:22 AM,
Sent you an email, just checking to see if you received it.
10-25-2013, 08:54 AM,
If your still looking for a game Reinhard, send over a SAW or RV game

cheers Laz
244 games with legend that is Richie61
10-25-2013, 08:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 10-25-2013, 08:17 PM by Riley D. Smith.)
(10-25-2013, 08:22 AM)KG_RangerBooBoo Wrote: Sent you an email, just checking to see if you received it.

I didn't see it. It may have hit my spam box and I gotten dumped. Sorry.

[email protected]

just in case. Please again? Thx mate.

(10-25-2013, 05:13 AM)Stejones82 Wrote: Greetings Sir!

I am willing to take one of your slots. I have Vietnam, AOTR, RV, PW, and ES.

RV and PW are my newest acquisitions - how about an RV game?

stevenmjones82 at yahoo dot com

Cheers!

Steve

Incoming.
10-25-2013, 08:42 PM,
(10-25-2013, 08:54 AM)Laza Wrote: If your still looking for a game Reinhard, send over a SAW or RV game

cheers Laz

Ha. Have not seen the Reinhard moniker in a bit. That would be Generalleutnant Rienhard Schmidtt...heheh.

Incoming.
10-25-2013, 09:45 PM,
If you've got a spot left I'd like a Vietnam game. Sent you another email so you'll have my email. If you're game just pick out something and send it along.
10-26-2013, 04:52 AM,
Thanks for all the games and speedy replies. I've responded to each.

Tally-ho and enjoy the cannon that I generally provide. Get it? "Generally"? Hahahahah. I kill me. Crazy

...so sue me. I've got four 15 year olds at home...3 of 'em are females. Slowly blend in one "Mom" (whose clothes they borrow and make up they use w/out asking) and it gets a little bit estrogen rich in the atmosphere around here. Ha. My boy and I just shake our heads and laugh. ROTFLMAOLMAOBig Laugh
10-26-2013, 12:52 PM,
Oh Lord have mercy - I remember those days! We raised four - boy, girl, boy, girl, Yes I do remember the girlie sleepovers. And I remember SHE getting so upset about them using her stuff (including the $100 bottle of perfume spray I bought her).

Funniest/scariest moment: After a long day, I get home to hear the wifeykins bitchin about the eldest daughter (about 15 at the time and exactly like her mother) saying, "then your daughter said this, then she said that... and then this .... and then do you know what Your Daughter said?"

Trust me on this, fellas, I won no points when I replied, "Well, I know what you would have said." Katy-bar-the-door - it got ugly folks.

Women. Gotta love 'em